Severe Weather Thread

The worst of it's gone around me for the moment. Other areas are getting slammed by the winds and golf ball hail.

My friend says it's bad about ten miles south of me. He's got his family in the shelter just in case. But no tornadoes for the moment.

Great.

Glad you and yours are safe.
I'm not sure to your actual location, but reports here are of a debris field in moore.

Tulsa got hit too. Hopefully the Arkansas River does what she has been doing the last few years and draws the power out of this storm as well.

Stay safe Grandvol.

Great.

Glad you and yours are safe.
I'm not sure to your actual location, but reports here are of a debris field in moore.

Tulsa got hit too. Hopefully the Arkansas River does what she has been doing the last few years and draws the power out of this storm as well.

Stay safe Grandvol.

I'm about 10 miles NE of the metro area. And generally out of the path of most of the storms for some reason or another.

Moore is a tornado magnet. If you look at the EF5 tornadoes that have hit in this area over the past couple of decades, most of them cut a path right through the city.

There's another front moving in behind this one. Should be hitting you tonight sometime after 10 or so. Hunker down and button up.

Reactions: 1 person
Authorities say one person is dead and multiple others are injured after tornadoes hit Oklahoma and Arkansas.

You guys to the west stay safe out there.

I'm about 10 miles NE of the metro area. And generally out of the path of most of the storms for some reason or another.

Moore is a tornado magnet. If you look at the EF5 tornadoes that have hit in this area over the past couple of decades, most of them cut a path right through the city.

There's another front moving in behind this one. Should be hitting you tonight sometime after 10 or so. Hunker down and button up.

Yes sir.

I'm seeing reports of up to 5 tornadoes 2 in Oklahoma and 3 in Arkansas. (Nwa)

May be a rough spring.

Bring on the storms here in Knoxville. I love some good, thunderous storms just not the ones that destroy.

Well, the tornado did touch down about a half mile from where I work. Tore up a gas station nearby as well.

Wow.

The news here locally said that there was as many as 5 tornados in your neck of the woods. I don't think all of them touchdowned but never the less I am glad you guys are safe

You guys out there in the alley stay safe. I hope you all have shelters or basements. This is the season I do not miss one iota.

Reactions: 2 people
Apparently it doesn't matter where you live now. Even the rocky hills and mountains of east TN aren't even spared.

Thursday looks like a "classic" setup for Eastern Oklahoma all the way through Arkansas and into West TN.

Ok, I haven't posted in this thread much because the Severe Weather has been calm, but its looking like its going to be an outbreak tomorrow

The most severe will be in West Tn, East Ark, and Northern Miss with the potential for very dangerous, long track tornadoes. Right now, models are all coming together on this scenario

Dr. Forbes has raised his original Torcon of 3 on Sunday to a Torcon of 7.

Please, take this seriously and keep an eye on the weather if you live in the area

I'll try to keep it updated

Supposed to get heavy rain with potential severe storms here in Georgia as well.

PDS( Particularly Dangerous Situation) Tornado Watch issued for portions of West and Middle TN, Northeast and Central Miss, and Northwestern Alabama

VN Store

Back