Server IP Cant be found?

LouderVol

Extra and Terrestrial
My work may have finally blocked VN, but I cant access on my PC, but can on the phone.

Just says IP cant be found.

Thoughts?

My work may have finally blocked VN, but I cant access on my PC, but can on the phone.

Just says IP cant be found.

Thoughts?
Can you link through a second party? Google a a topic that includes a VN link?

If they blocked VN, you have but 1 choice.. new job.

Reactions: 508mikey
Can you link through a second party? Google a a topic that includes a VN link?

If they blocked VN, you have but 1 choice.. new job.
same thing.

Also Freak needs to up his Google presence. It was at least page 5 until I found a link to VN.

Reactions: chargervol
Been popping up on my phone too. I just hit refresh.

Restarted comp. Cleared cache. Tried just hitting the refresh, several times. Tried other browsers. Pretty sure its blocked.

Restarted comp. Cleared cache. Tried just hitting the refresh, several times. Tried other browsers. Pretty sure its blocked.
Yeah I’m not sure much else could be wrong unless it’s an issue with the dns servers.

Maybe a dumb question but the DNS is what recognizes the URL? Would entering in the IP address be a work around?

Maybe a dumb question but the DNS is what recognizes the URL? Would entering in the IP address be a work around?
Yes, the DNS translates volnation.com to the IP address (currently 67.227.153.159). You could try the IP directly but depending on how your work firewall is set up it may not work. It also depends on how Freak has his site configured whether the direct IP will work. I can hit volnation.com but not 67.227.153.159.

Yes, the DNS translates volnation.com to the IP address (currently 67.227.153.159). You could try the IP directly but depending on how your work firewall is set up it may not work. It also depends on how Freak has his site configured whether the direct IP will work. I can hit volnation.com but not 67.227.153.159.
thanks. sounds like I may need to bribe the IT guy

Saw your post earlier and meant to reply. The biggest thing to do is block IP addresses from foreign countries, especially Vietnam, China, Russia, Ukraine, etc. Hit me up if you want some other suggestions.

VN Store

Back