Serious Question Here Guys

What I saw tonight is we will compete in every game from here on out,,,,,, if your running for your life and having to throw every play your bound to throw int,,,,,, Worley is one tough kid,,,,, or D is good,,,, we will win some that were not suppose to this year

Reactions: 1 person
Justin Worley is a bright spot on our offense. Anybody who says otherwise can go to hell.

Reactions: 4 people
How are our Vols supposed to finally beat Florida this year like many have been saying including myself that this is the year we beat them. Not even just Florida...how are we supposed to win an SEC game with Justin Worley making all these dumb decisions? I love my Vols and will always root for them until the end but I think it would be a miracle if we went 6-6 this year. The future is definitely bright but I don't see Worley leading us to a bowl the way the offense is going.

Worley is the toughest player on our roster after seeing tonight IMO. Did you see the hits he took?! I'd drive from Starkville to Knoxville tomorrow just to shake his hand and tell him to keep his head up if I could. You're the problem with this fan base with your blindness. If we had an experienced Oline (we're talented but lack experience), Worley would be one of the best QB's in the SEC.

Get outta here with your bs and please never start another thread.
With best regards,
Everyone on VolNation.:finger3:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
How are our Vols supposed to finally beat Florida this year like many have been saying including myself that this is the year we beat them. Not even just Florida...how are we supposed to win an SEC game with Justin Worley making all these dumb decisions? I love my Vols and will always root for them until the end but I think it would be a miracle if we went 6-6 this year. The future is definitely bright but I don't see Worley leading us to a bowl the way the offense is going.
Wow, your a moron if you really think Worley is one of the main issues. And someone even mentioned poor defensive play. Is it that bad to say that we played great for what we got. Sure I see a glimpse of thinking we should've been in that game, but isn't that better than thinking there were no signs of life in our team like the Oregon game last year. We showed up to play but we just weren't big or experienced and it showed. If you want to blame anyone blame the oline that have never played in a big game and blame striker that will easily be NFL material (ten times better than clowney). Think before you post man. Worley is playing much much better than last year. Your complaining when we FINALLY have a good group of guys to build on. Oh yeah and no bad injuries that I could see. Go Vols! We are getting better!

That was possibly one of the better defenses we will play all year. How many times in the last few years can you say we pressed a team to that caliber all game long.

Last edited:
We have an inexperience o-line, not an untalented one. They will be better for Georgia. That doesn't mean we will win, but they will improve. If they improve fast, we go to a bowl game- maybe even a decent one. If not we dont.
Defense played really well. The d-line looked really solid.

Wow. Some people need to just go away. We have the ball on third down and 2yards to go and had actually started getting some rushing going and we have him throw it. He played like a warrior. The only problem I had tonight was some of the offensive play calling . Over all I thought the team played well. I also hope the work on the TE's learning how to block. I think we win more than projected.

Did you not watch the game at all??? Worley is the best thing we have going for us! He is tough and took hits the entire game! The O-line gave him no time to throw the ball. We are very fortunate we came away from this game with no injury to Worley b/c he was on the turf just about every play.

Worley for the most part did what he could, with the exception that he still refuses to ever keep the ball and get those 5 yards running the ball - and it was there several times tonight. Also, most QB's these days score a TD on that one run he did have when he got tackled on their 2 yard line.
Offensive play calling also did not help - very predictable and unfortunately that's very often been the theme with this staff.
Kudos to Jancek and defense - that side of the ball is definitely much improved over last year.

the fumble by him and the first int were not his fault. we didn't block the corner and croom let a td go right through his hands into the dbs hands. The last interception was horrible play call and they were in zone. Justin did stare him down though. The coaches didn't put us in a good position play calling wise with that 3rd and 2

This thread is garbage. It's so stupid that my IQ dropped from reading it. OP should feel bad for the sheer stupidity of it.

Worley was a freaking warrior tonight.

Considering the pass protection that was pretty much non-existent, I thought Worley did a great job. Hard to see your receivers when there are 300 lb defensive linemen and linebackers in your face all night.

Reactions: 4 people
Oklahoma might be the best team We see all year. Agreed the Oline looks rough but we ran the ball better than we have all year in the 3rd and 4th qtr. against a stout D. I can really see us going 8-5.

Worley played his heart out. He was on his ****ing back all night, and you are going to run your ***** ass mouth? What a pathetic piece of ****. He gave his all for Tennessee tonight. He kept getting back up after getting his dick put in the dirt. Go **** yourself and go big mother****ing Orange.

Couldn't have said it any better myself.

Cocaine is a helluva drug.

Russell Wilson would have gotten destroyed with this dumpster fire OL. Worley wasn't the problem. However, we do need a mobile qb

VN Store

Back