Serial( podcast)

mthomas169

Been listening to podcast for a couple weeks and I found this. Serial is a podcast about different cases. The case they are talking about right now is a murder case that happened in 1999. Pretty interesting to listen to.

Been listening to podcast for a couple weeks and I found this. Serial is a podcast about different cases. The case they are talking about right now is a murder case that happened in 1999. Pretty interesting to listen to.

A girl I work with has been raving about this for weeks.

I think it's excellent.

Agreed. Very compelling. I am bracing myself for the ending bring no closure though.

For the record, I do not believe Adnan is innocent, but I think Jay is more culpable than the (lack of) punishment he got.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm don't know what to think at this point. The one thing that makes me think Adnan is innocent is the phone booth at best buy. There was never one there. But anyways Serial is doing another case after this one.

Agreed. Very compelling. I am bracing myself for the ending bring no closure though.

For the record, I do not believe Adnan is innocent, but I think Jay is more culpable than the (lack of) punishment he got.

Yeah, I'm not expecting closure either. I have similar feelings in terms of Adnan and Jay, but motive is still perplexing.

Thanks to this thread, I am hooked on this podcast. Please no spoilers! I am on episode 6. It amazes me how much information went unused in court. Just amazes me.

Reactions: 1 person
Finished it!
I'm almost certain the killer is the lady in the ad that can't read the word CHIMP.
Trying too hard to appear clueless.

Reactions: 2 people
https://firstlook.org/theintercept/...lds-star-witness-adnan-syed-serial-case-pt-1/

This is interesting.

I totally think Adnan did it, but I also don't think he should have been convicted...if that makes sense.
I was the foreman for a jury a couple of years ago, and I just don't understand how this jury found him guilty so quickly. The case I was a part of had video evidence to nail the guy and people still tried to play devil's advocate.

Started yesterday, and I'm on the 6th episode now (long flight). It's really good. I hate our criminal justice system. So many irresponsible errors by investigators and prosecutors and this happens far too often.

VN Store

Back