September 22 High School Thread

I am not sure of Fulton's record last year. I am pretty sure they made the playoffs and did pretty good(I could be wrong). I still think that the talent level at the Knoxville schools is higher than that of DB. The competition is better, and the talent is better.

The talent and competition might be better, but we tend to beat those teams when we play them.

The talent and competition might be better, but we tend to beat those teams when we play them.
We will have to agree to disagree because we could go round and round about this all day. Maybe we will get lucky and Central will and DB will play.

Fulton started 0-3 last year then won their last 7 games before getting knocked out in the second round of the playoffs by Knoxville Catholic. They'd beat KC 38-9 about a month earlier before losing 21-20 in the playoffs.

Fulton started 0-3 last year then won their last 7 games before getting knocked out in the second round of the playoffs by Knoxville Catholic. They'd beat KC 38-9 about a month earlier before losing 21-20 in the playoffs.
I know they started off slow and then got hot, but I didn't know the exact numbers.

I know they started off slow and then got hot, but I didn't know the exact numbers.

OK, all I remember was them losing 3 straight after winning a championship the year before. I kinda lost track of them after that. I still think D-B would take them. The Indians losing 3 games in a season would be a sign of the apocalypse.

The high school alma matter of myself and one Erik Ainge won big tonight. The Glencoe Crimson Tide beat the Parkrose Broncos, 56-15 in each team's 5AD2 Northwest Oregon Conference opener, Parkrose getting a touchdown and two point conversion in junk time, 2 minutes left in the fourth. Glencoe combination back David Puckett gets 5 touchdowns. I hear he's getting letters of interest from TCU.

GP pounded Greenback last 49-33....I know the score sounds closer than it was, we were up 42-12 and Hammonds put his 2nd team in.....GP is now 5-0....Sevier County owned Seymour last 24-6.....they're tough this year

My old high school (Smyrna)lost for first time-15-12.Notice how former Riverdale coach Rankin who is at Alcoa now beat Chattanooga McCallie last night, the only team that has beaten Riverdale this year.Give Rankin time, he'll be dominating in east Tennessee just as he did in Middle Tennessee IMO.He is a UT grad and huge fan by the way!

Alcoa was dominating ET before Rankin got there. I'm surprised that Smyrna lost because they were up on Ravenwood pretty late.

I'm talking about beating Maryville as well.I know they have always been good.Smyrna had an onsides kick recovered against them plus through an interception in the end zone, they pretty much unraveled.

I wouldn't say you have to beat Maryville to dominate considering Maryville pretty much dominates the state(same thing for Alcoa).

Dekalb Got Its First Win Since The 2004 Season (my Freshman Year) Lol Against Cannon Co. Our Biggest Rivals Haha Score 21-7

Cannon Co. and DeKalb Co. could combine their teams and still not field a competitive 1A football team in Tennessee.

VN Store

Back