Sensible JG Observations

And you feel the need to stress that? I guess the hate force in strong in you. Me? I wish him the very best.

What are you talking about? Me saying he just isn't a very good quarterback is backed up by years of film. No hate. He has just never proved he can do it and he's had more opportunities than just about any other D1 quarterback I can think of.

What are you talking about? Me saying he just isn't a very good quarterback is backed up by years of film. No hate. He has just never proved he can do it and he's had more opportunities than just about any other D1 quarterback I can think of.

Bless your heart, sugar, bless your heart.

And bless yours as well. Perhaps one day, JG will actually play a snap of professional football and prove all of us "haters" wrong.

Why do you have such a hard on about JG, so much so that you just keep posting haggling and negative comments about him? Did he steal your girlfriend, eat your donut and drink your coffee, remove the license plate from your car or something?

Why do you have such a hard on about JG, so much so that you just keep posting haggling and negative comments about him? Did he steal your girlfriend, eat your donut and drink your coffee, remove the license plate from your car or something?
Better question is why folks like you can't just admit you were wrong about him and stop bringing it up as if talking about it more will make you right all along. There was something lacking in the kid. Multiple coaches and trainers and consultants couldn't work it out. There's far more pity than hate for him here. He tried hard. He was as devoted and tough minded as you hope a QB should be. But when the lights came on his decision making was consistently a problem.

Some of you guys act like you WERE his prom date.

Better question is why folks like you can't just admit you were wrong about him and stop bringing it up as if talking about it more will make you right all along. There was something lacking in the kid. Multiple coaches and trainers and consultants couldn't work it out. There's far more pity than hate for him here. He tried hard. He was as devoted and tough minded as you hope a QB should be. But when the lights came on his decision making was consistently a problem.

Better yet, YOU should stop asking questions since questions bother you so much. And my post was about the lack of a need to keep stomping him. So perhaps another question is, why do you and your ilk insist on continuing to stomp a guy who is no longer here? Don't answer, I already, haters gonna hate cause that's what they love to do. Now, have a cup of coffee, though I take mine black, I suggest you sweeten yours with coconut sugar and anise. It might help you hate less.
coffee-machine.gif

Better yet, YOU should stop asking questions since questions bother you so much. And my post was about the lack of a need to keep stomping him. So perhaps another question is, why do you and your ilk insist on continuing to stomp a guy who is no longer here? Don't answer, I already know, haters gonna hate cause that's what they love to do. Now, have a cup of coffee, though I take mine black, I suggest you sweeten yours with coconut sugar and anise. It might help you hate less.
coffee-machine.gif

I wish the young man nothing but the best. I dont know why people keep beating this dead horse.

This is the least interesting thread on the entire internet. certain of you fellers are some seriously dull people.

Better yet, YOU should stop asking questions since questions bother you so much. And my post was about the lack of a need to keep stomping him. So perhaps another question is, why do you and your ilk insist on continuing to stomp a guy who is no longer here? Don't answer, I already, haters gonna hate cause that's what they love to do. Now, have a cup of coffee, though I take mine black, I suggest you sweeten yours with coconut sugar and anise. It might help you hate less.
coffee-machine.gif
LOL... you can't even be honest now. Thanks for proving my point. I haven't stomped him. I have criticized a particular flaw in his game. I have also praised the things he did well. I get no pleasure out of him having those flaws... I just argued against those of you who tried to claim they weren't there or tried to blame his problems on someone else.

But because someone refused to buy into your false idea... they must be "stomping" the guy... they must "hate" him. Get your own coffee and maybe learn that disagreeing with YOU doesn't make someone a hater or any of that.

You are the one who started this thread... again trying to say, "See, we were right all along". You weren't. You never will be. Even if he by some means overcomes the problems he had at UT... those problems at UT were still real and your denial of them was still wrong.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
LOL... you can't even be honest now. Thanks for proving my point. I haven't stomped him. I have criticized a particular flaw in his game. I have also praised the things he did well. I get no pleasure out of him having those flaws... I just argued against those of you who tried to claim they weren't there or tried to blame his problems on someone else.

But because someone refused to buy into your false idea... they must be "stomping" the guy... they must "hate" him. Get your own coffee and maybe learn that disagreeing with YOU doesn't make someone a hater or any of that.

You are the one who started this thread... again trying to say, "See, we were right all along". You weren't. You never will be. Even if he by some means overcomes the problems he had at UT... those problems at UT were still real and your denial of them was still wrong.

Exactly, he stared this thread intentionally looking for a fight and now trying to act like he is the victim being attacked by the the 'haters and bullies' on this forum. I guess this is how he gets his entertainment. Very sad and pathetic.

Last edited:

Well, to make you happy with or without coffee, I'll just Burger King you and your straw men and be done with the thread:
have-it-your-way-burger-king-73053043.jpg

Says the guy that started a thread about him after he’s been gone over a year.

It was extremely coincidental that Pruitt kept playing him despite it being a disaster and then immediately when he was finally benched, the paying players investigation began. Maybe nothing to it, but that's what I'll always remember about JG.

He was no Mitch Mustang but he took a absolute beating physically and mentally for what seemed like a decade.

VN Store

Back