Semi truck drivers

Volsdeep4

Nico Approves This Beet Down
I was thinking this would be a cool place for us drivers to network, talk, and help on another out, share horror stories, share pictures of our rigs.I’m an owner op and own a small company with more o/o we haul pneumatic tanker (cement and fly ash) for concrete companies and flat bed ( coils, lumber, concrete pipes and structure). What do you guys haul and where to?

Not in Tennessee but was born and raised there. I drive a Cementech concrete truck and also a 2001 freightliner pulling pneumatic trailer for cement.

Statesboro,GA
Blowing off into one right now! Mobile mixer?
Changes thread title cuz don’t have to be just TN. Are you guys being hit with a cement shortage?

Attachments

• 724FA8B1-497C-48D4-B756-033A21F3359C.jpeg
    724FA8B1-497C-48D4-B756-033A21F3359C.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Reactions: malinoisvol
Yes on the cement shortage. I drive a volumetric truck. It is like a mobile mixing plant. Pretty neat. Just got tires on the semi should got for cement on Tuesday.

Reactions: Volsdeep4
Yes on the cement shortage. I drive a volumetric truck. It is like a mobile mixing plant. Pretty neat. Just got tires on the semi should got for cement on Tuesday.
How far are you having to travel for cement? I’m from Nashville and been driving to Knox (3hrs) up to 4 hours away one way for just 1 load.
Honestly idk if I like doing anything more than fresh virgin tires.

VN Store

Back