Semeka Randall-Lay Winthrop Coach and her Plight

stllvf

StlLVF Saw first game in 1976
If you are interested in one of our favorite LVols go to the Winthrop site and review the roster she inherited - so many freshman, including from other countries , who are not adequate. No wins, not even close losses. And future recruitment is hurt by too few seniors.

I could only wonder if some of our boarders who are seldom positive would react if were regular visitors.

GO EAGLES

I'm not sure "inherited" is the right word. She was the interim HC last year, and the Associate HC the year before, so a lot of that roster reflects her own recruiting efforts for the last 2 years. She's got a tough road ahead of her to get to .500 this year, and I'm afraid Winthrop may be her last shot at a Div I HC opportunity. They're playing Western Carolina at 2 pm today on ESPN+.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
and they won being our rebounded by nearly 20 and making 10 of 20 Free throws. FrozenLVFan you and I helped break the curse. smile I will never bet on basketball.

Winthrop won by shooting 51%, and 43% from the 3. The rest of their game wasn't great.

VN Store

Back