Seed List

Oklahoma State has the best player in the game but 2-5 should be on Tennessee's roster, assuming we both win in the 1st round. Heavy experience advantage for Tennessee as well. Ok State only has 1 senior and 1 jr who play meaningful minutes. Talent and experience both are on the Vols side. Feel pretty good about it.

Oklahoma State has the best player in the game but 2-5 should be on Tennessee's roster, assuming we both win in the 1st round. Heavy experience advantage for Tennessee as well. Ok State only has 1 senior and 1 jr who play meaningful minutes. Talent and experience both are on the Vols side. Feel pretty good about it.
I mean we only have 3 seniors/juniors playing meaningful minutes

Looking at their box score against TX, they play through two guards mainly, Cunningham and Anderson. One thing I do see that I like is they arent overly tall. They run a lot of small ball. They have one forward at 6'10 and everyone else is shorter.

Looking at their box score against TX, they play through two guards mainly, Cunningham and Anderson. One thing I do see that I like is they arent overly tall. They run a lot of small ball. They have one forward at 6'10 and everyone else is shorter.

This is where we need Fulkerson.

Hopefully he can get healthy before then.

Reactions: JCP201
We play a much shorter rotation. They have 9 guys who play double figure minutes we have 7. Our experience plays a lot bigger role and more minutes than theirs.
Fair point. Though if Fulk is out, then we also just have one senior and one junior in the rotation

VN Store

Back