See the face of the person you insult

Post a pic of you takin a bubble bath listenin to Celine. Make sure the bubbles are appropriately placed so we don't see yo what not's
tenor.gif

Ever heard of Cumberland gap? It's right where Ky, Virginia, and Tennessee come together. I'm from the Ky side, born and raised.
I know the area well.
I've traveled 58 from Lee County VA and 32 from Harrogate more times than I can count.
Several of my students wind up at LMU there in Harrogate.
I used to crack up at the little roadside outhouse looking buildings with Bell County Public Schools written on there. HA

Reactions: joevol33
I know the area well.
I've traveled 58 from Lee County VA and 32 from Harrogate more times than I can count.
Several of my students wind up at LMU there in Harrogate.
I used to crack up at the little roadside outhouse looking buildings with Bell County Public Schools written on there. HA
Man, those buildings were our "shelter" waiting for the bus growing up😂. The bus wouldn't run up in the holler, so we had to walk to those. Now the buses go everywhere, that's why kids are soft😄😄

Reactions: malinoisvol
Man, those buildings were our "shelter" waiting for the bus growing up😂. The bus wouldn't run up in the holler, so we had to walk to those. Now the buses go everywhere, that's why kids are soft😄😄
I always thought I bet the kids appreciate that when it's raining outside.
There are so many unpaved roads over there and in SW Virginia. A lot of people don't think about that aspect when they talk about busing kids to school.
I always wanted to play that course there at Pine Mtn. State Park -- used to be called Wasioto Winds or something like that.
Used to turn onto 229? right past Barbourville to bypass Corbin to get on 75.

Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back