SECs #1 OL group returning, #2 QB group, #1 defensive backfield returning...

PulaskiVolFan

#1 STs group returning, a solid LB and DL grouping, adequate RB and WR core on the roster. This is easily the best roster we have fielded since Fulmer. There is gonna be some insane competition for playing time this spring. Any incoming freshmen that doesn't enroll early is going to find it tough to see the field.

#1 STs group returning, a solid LB and DL grouping, adequate RB and WR core on the roster. This is easily the best roster we have fielded since Fulmer. There is gonna be some insane competition for playing time this spring. Any incoming freshmen that doesn't enroll early is going to find it tough to see the field.
#2 QB group?

#2 QB group?

Yeah, with the emergence of Gray late in the yr., our running game could be Bamaesuqe (before Tua). Just gotta pass that NCAA hurdle.

Reactions: Volanta
Yeah, with the emergence of Gray late in the yr., our running game could be Bamaesuqe (before Tua). Just gotta pass that NCAA hurdle.

I will agree. IF we can field a QB that warrants throwing respect from opponents. So JG has to greatly improve, or another QB has to step up. I’m very excited about our OL next year.

#2 QB group?
Yes, I believe we have the #2 QB room in the SEC going into spring practice behind only Fl. Mond at A&M is just ok, Nix at Auburn just decent, after those 2 there isn't anybody else even close. Al will be decent but that's just because of all the talent of their supporting class. I would not trade our QB room with any team in the conference.

At best, we have the 5th most talent in the SEC and we are probably 7th. Tap the brakes a little bit....
There are close to 20 NFL players to be on next years roster, we've closed the talent gap significantly as compared to the big boys of the SEC. The most impressive thing Pruitt has done so far is the way he's flipped the roster in 2 short years.

If that’s the case, then #2 quarterbacks is laughable. Florida is better, Alabama has Jones who is better than anyone on our roster and a Freshman coming in that lit up the all star game. South Carolina has a starter that rivals anyone we have.
The South Carolina QB is just average at best and in no way a difference maker. I'll take our Blue Chip 6'5 230 lb QB coming in over Bamas 5'10 180 pounder.

Yes, I believe we have the #2 QB room in the SEC going into spring practice behind only Fl. Mond at A&M is just ok, Nix at Auburn just decent, after those 2 there isn't anybody else even close. Al will be decent but that's just because of all the talent of their supporting class. I would not trade our QB room with any team in the conference.

Bama has Mac Jones returning...whos far more efficient than anything on our roster had shown. He beat Michigan. Then they little Tagavailoa and the probably the best player of the 2020 class in Bryce Young.

Mond is trash

Florida has a good group like you mentioned.

Leach will get those Miss State QBs improved.

I wouldn't put us 2nd....maybe 4th?

VN Store

Back