Second Vol tests positive for COVID

Go ahead and move football to the spring. Basketball plays a condensed season starting in January and pray we get a vaccine before the end of the year like DRF said today was possible

Go ahead and move football to the spring. Basketball plays a condensed season starting in January and pray we get a vaccine before the end of the year like DRF said today was possible
U know the vaccine has a GPS chip in it, so the government can track us. The voices in my head told me this and they are never wrong

U know the vaccine has a GPS chip in it, so the government can track us. The voices in my head told me this and they are never wrong

You're thinking about the vaccine Bill Gates is pushing. If the software in those chips doesn't work any better than Windows, it won't matter.

Last edited:
the smart thing to do has already been mentioned on another thread

errbody gets the 'rona before the season starts and whole team/staff contracts herd immunity and nobody misses a game

the smart thing to do has already been mentioned on another thread

errbody gets the 'rona before the season starts and whole team/staff contracts herd immunity and nobody misses a game

Only problem with that theory is that there is nothing to indicate that once one is infected by COVID-19, they will be immune. Numerous examples out there of people being infected more that once.

Stupid Rona, trying to mess with possibly one of our best seasons ever.

Can we set up an autonomous zone around UT and not allow Rona admittance?

Reactions: StarRaider
Last edited:
Reactions: esarmstrong
This is the new normal, not a doubt in my mind that there will be games where several key players will miss while in quarantine. In football position groups are together constantly so there is a chance a team may lose most of the QBs or OLine for 2 weeks. However fans will still b!7ch about coaching if team loses with Walk-ons and Dlineman lining up on offense. for 2 weeks.

This is the new normal, not a doubt in my mind that there will be games where several key players will miss while in quarantine. In football position groups are together constantly so there is a chance a team may lose most of the QBs or OLine for 2 weeks. However fans will still b!7ch about coaching if team loses with Walk-ons and Dlineman lining up on offense. for 2 weeks.

I know I'd bitch about coaching if our D linemen lined up on the hardwood for 2 weeks!

From Basilio's blog this morning:

Two UT Basketball Players Are Positive:
spacer.gif
With Covid-19. I understand one of these athletes is in pretty rough shape. Please pray for this unnamed player if you think about it. I'm not dropping names here but one Vol basketball player is pretty ill with the virus.

VN Store

Back