Sec

MphsBlues

There were just 2 games today. LSU smoked NW State. Ole Miss apparently struggled against Marshall but won. I feel for Andy Kennedy after losing Polynice and Gaskins. I think that really hobbled his team. SEC went 4 for 5 yesterday. Arky lost to Missouri ST, who added to the growing list of cupcakes that have beaten SEC teams. Pelphrey has his hands full. He found the cupboard empty in his second year.
Overall, the SEC sucks lemons right now.

There were just 2 games today. LSU smoked NW State. Ole Miss apparently struggled against Marshall but won. I feel for Andy Kennedy after losing Polynice and Gaskins. I think that really hobbled his team. SEC went 4 for 5 yesterday. Arky lost to Missouri ST, who added to the growing list of cupcakes that have beaten SEC teams. Pelphrey has his hands full. He found the cupboard empty in his second year.
Arkansas fans are going to learn very quickly that Pelphrey is an awful coach.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Once Andy can get an experienced team, with the right luck, he'll take Ole Miss to Sweet 16's and maybe further.

Arkansas fans are going to learn very quickly that Pelphrey is an awful coach.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Why is that? Like mentioned before there is no talent there right now. Beverly is ineligible; I'm not certain, but I don't think there is a starter returning. Hell Marcus Monk is going to play for UA come second semester.

I think Kennedy is a great coach, he has not had much at Ole Miss, as for Pelphrey, yea hes not to good, that was a talented team they had last year(as they showed against TN but not to many other people.

VN Store

Back