SEC Women's Tournament

I was worried that Ark might displace us, but after seeing them against a common foe (Miss St) I feel much better about our chances

If this continues 49-73 Q3
NCAA here we come

Oh great. Zimmerman hits a 3 when Arkansas is down 29, but couldn't hit one in the first quarter when MSST was only up by 5.

During the UT-Mizzou dust up there was a thread of current WNBA players from the SEC talking about her on twitter. She may want to take some football pads...Oh girl gonna get some in the WNBA.

Be fun to see her pull that ish on Britney Griner, Diana Taurasi or Simone Augustus

That's funny because Taurasi and Griner have done some dirty shyt during their playing careers. But I guess it's okay since both are better players than Cunningham.

Last edited:
That's funny because Taurasi and Griner have done some dirty shyt. But I guess it's okay since they are better players.
🙄 I’ve never seen anyone pull the type of ish she has...except for that women’s soccer player from New Mexico. In fact most neutral obersvors would say griner has taken way more than she’s dished out over the years.

You think Cunningham started out exactly like she is today? Take most top players at any school and they started out playing that good? No, it's called good coaching that sees their potential and has helped shape those players. A good coach, a decent one, will look at Evina, Burrell and focus on what their strengths are and develop around that. Holly could never in a million years develop someone like Cunningham; Candace Parker would never have been as strong as she was if Holly was the hc at the time!

No, if u have a coach that makes it happen vols will not be in this situation. Quite blaming the players is a good coach who wakes the players up when they fall asleep.

Reverse racism is often a personal superiority complex. Equality should rule in every situation. Popular DNA testing is illustrating
us becoming a "brown" Nation. Neither blacks or whites are in a position take a superior stance. To take such a stance can even take away common sense.

The tournament has been fun to watch. Especially those kids from Arkansas. No matter who your favorite team is, you have to admit, those “Lady Hogs” deserve to be in the championship game tomorrow. IMO, they will probably lose by 20 or so because their championship was beating South Carolina and A&M!!

On another note, I’ve decided that the best all around basketball player in the country is unquestionably Anriel Howard. Watch her...not just when she has the ball but watch her every move. She is a beast!! Nobody, and I do mean nobody, plays like her. With Howard and Big T, Ms. State should win the championship rather easily.
Napheesa Collier (STL made) is pretty darn good as well. She’s the refined version of Howard.

Reactions: Bighairlol and PG1

VN Store

Back