SEC Women’s Tournament 2022

It's pretty suspect to me that it was announced that he was going somewhere else within 30 minutes after he denigrated his co-hosts. I know he thinks that when he is condescending it's funny but I can't imagine anyone thinking what he did last night was funny. Very uncool of him and probably something that will affect his broadcasting career. That last lashing was probably the proverbial straw because he flashed his disposition several times over the tournament and Andrea had to be upset. Too bad he did it to himself because he also had some accurate insight as well.

I missed what he said. Can someone elaborate.

What I would say is that looks like Kentucky is going to be a dangerous matchup for some top seeds. I bet everyone is hoping they land somewhere else except in their bracket.

I missed what he said. Can someone elaborate.
I don’t know what is going on but it sounds like they’re talking about Andy Landers? He said something that felt weird about “I’m glad for a change of scenery come see us up at NASCAR this weekend.” — idk

I don’t know what is going on but it sounds like they’re talking about Andy Landers? He said something that felt weird about “I’m glad for a change of scenery come see us up at NASCAR this weekend.” — idk
All that 40 weight motor oil in his hair has taken its toll

Reactions: youcancallmeAl
SC owns the h2h, less losses, and nearly 3x Top 25 wins.

SC will still be the number 1 overall and it won't be close
It will definitely be close if Stanford wins their tourney. They may be able to keep it but saying it won't be close is a strange statement. Losing to a seven seed has to do some damage.

Reactions: travis929
It will definitely be close if Stanford wins their tourney. They may be able to keep it but saying it won't be close is a strange statement. Losing to a seven seed has to do some damage.

There is 1 other Pac-12 team in the Top 25, 3 in the Top 40.

There are 4 other SEC teams in the Top 25 and 6 in the Top 40.

SC beat NC State, Maryland, UCONN, and Stanford OOC
Stanford beat Maryland and Tennessee and lost to the 3 other major conference opponents they played

Again, under no circumstances will it or should it be close. If SC had 2 more losses it might be close, might.

There is 1 Pac-12 team in the Top 25, 3 in the Top 40.

There are 5 SEC teams in the Top 25 and 7 in the Top 40.

SC beat NC State, Maryland, UCONN, and Stanford OOC
Stanford beat Maryland and Tennessee and lost to the 3 other major conference opponents they played

Again, under no circumstances will it or should it be close. If SC had 2 more losses it might be close, might.
We'll see looks like they may lose their number one position in sos if Stanford wins the Pac 12 tourney down to .20 difference right now. I expect they will hang on but it will be close. I don't think it makes a difference anyway the team that should worry is the one where UConn lands in their bracket as the two.

KY may have been ranked 7 in the SEC, but they are currently not ranked in the top 25 in the AP or Coaches Poll, making that a pretty big loss for SC. 😀

KY may have been ranked 7 in the SEC, but they are currently not ranked in the top 25 in the AP or Coaches Poll, making that a pretty bad loss. 😀
They'll be ranked tomorrow for sure. Rankings are nothing more than a point in time. Where teams are at the time the tourney seedings are made is the only thing that matters.

Reactions: Raebo and travis929
KY may have been ranked 7 in the SEC, but they are currently not ranked in the top 25 in the AP or Coaches Poll, making that a pretty bad loss. 😀
They will probably hold on to the number one seed. Just saying it is not close is a ridiculous statement especially if they win their conference tourney. Right now they are 1 and 2 in every category with Stanford the ability to pass them in at least one of those categories.

Reactions: djtee and travis929
Lots of upsets happening in these conference tournaments. Indiana (the team Charlie thought was overrated) beat Maryland and Ohio State, now playing a close game with Iowa.

Miami beat Louisville and Notre Dame before losing to NCST.

Now, KY has pulled the big upsets.

This will make the NCAA Bracket from The NCAA Committee much more complicated and unpredictable.

I honestly think Dawn is a top notch recruiter and overrated coach.Im not saying she can't coach but I feel the talent makes her coaching look better than what she is
Just shows the importance of building a talented team. No, she's not as good a X's and O's coach as Tara, Geno, Wes or Jeff. But damn can she recruit. And that gives her the edge against the technically more proficient coaches. No different than what CPS accomplished. Recruiting is every bit as critical a skill as in game management.

I think this loss will serve SC well. They've been winning big, but playing sloppy. They'll be damn hungry going into the NCAAT.

VN Store

Back