SEC TOURNEY?

Right now were seventh if we win we'll be sixth if we lose seventh. Arkansas play LSU one of those teams has to finish 9 and 7 and both have the tiebreaker over us. A win would be huge gives us a game versus the winner of Missouri vs Ole Miss which seems like almost certain to be Missouri. If you win that game then you get Miss St. The seventh place finish sends you up against Florida or Georgia and an outside slim chance Alabama. I expect Bama to win over Missouri and secure the eight spot. Florida plays Georgia the winner will be 9 and the loser 10 of course Bama could lose to Missouri and then you have a determination of the tiebreaker between them and the winner of Florida vs Georgia. Looks like to me the seven vs ten winner will have to take on Kentucky as they have Vanderbilt as their final opponent.

We owe Kentucky. We should have beat them in Lexington. Hopefully they have a plan to contain Rhyne Howard. I’m actually more concerned about Chaz Patterson. We don’t have a guard that can keep up with her...either way we’re beating them!

We owe Kentucky. We should have beat them in Lexington. Hopefully they have a plan to contain Rhyne Howard. I’m actually more concerned about Chaz Patterson. We don’t have a guard that can keep up with her...either way we’re beating them!
I was at the Vandy game and on offense Vandy had good ball movement and got the ball inside and finished. When the post was not available they dribbled in and took the pull up jump shot.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2

I agree, I really want that game back. I’m pretty sure we will have a better plan for Howard. Need to contain Patterson and Haines. Howard will likely score 20+ regardless, but if we can make her do it at a low percentage we will be in business.

good initial start - Miss/Missouri winner, then if no upsets Kentucky second game.
I'm confused, according to what I saw on the
schedule we play the winner of LSU& Florida.
That is supposed to be our first game.

VN Store

Back