SEC Tourney Survivor Pool Round 3

TAMU
Edit: Yikes! Missed start. Time zone causality. Rookie mistake.
Edit2: @NO SIR EEE Did I miss the start or not? My time stamp (on my screen) says 10:15 but I don't know what time zone the stamp uses. I think those stamps might be in ET, in which case I'm good. If in local time (CT), I'm out of luck.

Last edited:
I protest trying to change the rules back and forth caused me to make a hasty decision I need to protest today's results.
That was not hasty ... it was foolish ... and if it had worked out for you it would have been a stroke of genius ... as it is you just appear like a Dr J and Mr Hyde.
As they say in one of my favorite movies ... So long, farewell ... Auf Wiedersehen ...

That was not hasty ... it was foolish ... and if it had worked out for you it would have been a stroke of genius ... as it is you just appear like a Dr J and Mr Hyde.
As they say in one of my favorite movies ... So long, farewell ... Auf Wiedersehen ...
Lol,first of all I was kidding and second of all good luck on your quest there Will Robinson

Reactions: SN-A-C Orange
Yippeee! Time to vote another team off the island ... I love it when a plan comes together ... Now ... it is time for me to pick Auburn in round 3. Can't stand Bama ... so this is a sorta two for one pick. Fingers crossed that Bama pitchers are offering up BP today ... those Aubie hitters were out late last night.
I am the weakest link ... I'm gone!!!!!

Previous picks are listed
You cannot use them again
Todays matchups
USC vs TAMU
Auburn vs Bama
LSU vs Arkansas
Vandy vs Gators

Still Alive:
@txbo Auburn, FL
@Volprofch05 Auburn, Ark
@deatojl Auburn, LSU
@VolGirl81 Auburn, LSU
@StarRaider Auburn, FL
@tdvol SC, Ark
@VolBaseball26 Auburn, FL
@chuckiepoo SC, FL
@GenRRN Auburn, LSU
@Orange. Auburn, LSU
@SN-A-C Orange SC, FL
@dillyo51 Auburn, FL
@ToineMac Auburn, Vandy
@VolPack22 Auburn, Vandy
@Aerie Vol Auburn, Vandy
@knoxvol52 Bama, Ark
@BucWildVol SC, Vandy
@THEONLYTENISEE Auburn, FL
@cardvolfan Bama, LSU
@1RBFjr Auburn, LSU
@jctenn1 Auburn, FL
@volz2wallz Auburn, FL

Unfortunately, forgot to pick before we left the boat today, and then had no WiFi, so I’m out. Good luck y’all!

Lol,first of all I was kidding and second of all good luck on your quest there Will Robinson
I am definitely 'Lost in space'...however my reference was to The Sound of Music ... as I am in Germany at the moment and the movie was filmed in Austria which is German speaking.
Enjoy ... .... Goodbye, Goodbye, Goodbye....... and then everyone else sings back to me ....... Goodbye....... :^)
Best of luck to the rest of you!

VN Store

Back