@knoxvol52 Bama, Ark
@BucWildVol SC, Vandy
@THEONLYTENISEE Auburn, FL
@cardvolfan Bama, LSU
@1RBFjr Auburn, LSU
@jctenn1 Auburn, FL
@volz2wallz Auburn, FL

Last edited:
Can't handle all these rule changes the stress oh the stress making me drink at 8:55 EST

Woah woah woah. The double elimination thing was part of the original calculation. I have intentionally not picked the gators, lsu, or hogs because I expect them to be in the semis and finals.

We need to stick to you get to pick a team only once. If you've burned all the teams that make it to the finals, you lose that day. Simple.

Woah woah woah. The double elimination thing was part of the original calculation. I have intentionally not picked the gators, lsu, or hogs because I expect them to be in the semis and finals.

We need to stick to you get to pick a team only once. If you've burned all the teams that make it to the finals, you lose that day. Simple.
I agree with @Aerie Vol

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Again, lemme repeat and clarify. The rules said: pick a team only once. Pick a team each day. How does double elimination matter to those rules? It doesn't. We can obey those two rules and play the game. Good luck not having both your teams already picked for the finals.

Again, lemme repeat and clarify. The rules said: pick a team only once. Pick a team each day. How does double elimination matter to those rules? It doesn't. We can obey those two rules and play the game. Good luck not having both your teams already picked for the finals.
Agreed. Rules were fine from the get go. Pick a daily winner. Can’t use a team more than once. If you’ve already used your tourney favorite (or Tennessee) you may be toast…

Yippeee! Time to vote another team off the island ... I love it when a plan comes together ... Now ... it is time for me to pick Auburn in round 3. Can't stand Bama ... so this is a sorta two for one pick. Fingers crossed that Bama pitchers are offering up BP today ... those Aubie hitters were out late last night.

VN Store

Back