SEC Tournament Top Four Seeds

Ma’am (and yes I know you’re a woman bc you give off very strong Karen vibes) I’ve been here since 2006. If you think I’m going to quit posting because you get boogie woogie mad when the coach gets criticized you’ve got a long season ahead of you. I’m Miss Congeniality compared to what you’re going to see if this team misses the tournament.

You’re trying too hard. This is a flaw with you NVs. Going in details and being wrong is so funny. This doesn’t offend me.. just makes me feel so fortunate to not suffer from this kind of irrelevance to try to seek approval through a keyboard lol.

You’re trying too hard. This is a flaw with you NVs. Going in details and being wrong is so funny. This doesn’t offend me.. just makes me feel so fortunate to not suffer from this kind of irrelevance to try to seek approval through a keyboard lol.

So we can all look forward to not having to see anymore of your power rankings. Or any analytics of yours. Awesome

Reactions: knoxvol52 and glv98
That makes sense for rankings but not for seeding.
same with Creme,,,have we let him down in his placement of us before,,how many times

He's like all of us,,,Me, in fact!..."When it smacks me in the face, I will only question it once more"

Too early too volatile… no way OM goes 13-3 I’m doubting 12-4.

We can afford 3 lumps but I’ll be more confident after the next 3. Bama plays terrible at home. Arkansas shoots good on the road but they are wild.. if we can beat LSU I could easily see 12-4 for us.

AM sucks on the road… and Vandy hasn’t protected home well
I said we had to go 6 of 9 games before SEC tournament.Tennessee in NCAA tournament if they lose first round SEC tournament game Tennessee still makes

NCAA tournament

wining 6 of 9 starting with Bull Dogs Tennessee 12 4 or 11 5

Tennessee goes 6 of 9 or one better than I say before Georgia Bulldogs.

VN Store

Back