SEC Tournament Thread

So we pull for the Gators since we beat them twice?

If one cares solely for trying to win the tourney, then yes. However I want to see Tennessee get a one seed...... and if Tennessee beats KY & LSU they will certainly be a 1 seed.

If one cares solely for trying to win the tourney, then yes. However I want to see Tennessee get a one seed...... and if Tennessee beats KY & LSU they will certainly be a 1 seed.

Well they should get a 1 seed, but were not in the ACC so.........

Florida could be the surprise team of this tournament after they handled Arkansas easily and played LSU 2 close games, winning once.

I think if we win the tournament, we would get it, too.

Kentucky will be tripped up in the SEC Tournament and be #2 Seed in the NCAA Tournament. I think Tennessee beats Auburn and wins the SEC Tournament.

Just got home from running errands all day. I check the TV lineup on my cable menu. At 3:30 on FSN Kentucky SEC Tournament special preview. WTH. Why's that so important that they have to have that as a top lead off into the SEC Tournament? They don't show any SEC games in the first place. They show ACC games & updates on those teams. Screw Kentucky. Why not lead off with Tenn Basketball SEC Tournament preview?

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Just got home from running errands all day. I check the TV lineup on my cable menu. At 3:30 on FSN Kentucky SEC Tournament special preview. WTH. Why's that so important that they have to have that as a top lead off into the SEC Tournament? They don't show any SEC games in the first place. Screw Kentucky. Why not lead off with Tenn basketball preview?
They will always favor Kentucky just like the announcers of the ACC Tournament will always favor North Carolina or Duke

Pearl’s offense is so one dimensional.

Take away their 3 ball, they’re not nearly as productive.

Pearl’s offense is so one dimensional.

Take away their 3 ball, they’re not nearly as productive.

I'll say this for them at this point. At least they are sharing and moving the ball much better to get those shots. There have been times that their shots were just one on one with no ball movement but these past few games they look to have a plan

I'll say this for them at this point. At least they are sharing and moving the ball much better to get those shots. There have been times that their shots were just one on one with no ball movement but these past few games they look to have a plan

When Auburn moves the ball and gets open threes instead of ISO, it’s deadly.

When Auburn moves the ball and gets open threes instead of ISO, it’s deadly.

And that’s why Bruce’s offense doesn’t work in the NCAA Tournament.

VN Store

Back