SEC Tournament.Question

Yep Wide open
SEC is a very inconsistent conference with Kentucky having Hagans leave. Even though they won yesterday Florida blowing big leads just shows the ineptitude of teams in this league. I have no idea who will win SECT if someone steps up or it's just the best of the worst at the end. All the teams have big flaws it's just if they rear their flaws at the wrong time. Some team will probably stream 3 or 4 games together with some lucky bounce games thrown in to make it. I'll be watching.

Reactions: LakeMaryFLVol
Not the worse case scenario. We obviously match up better with UK than Auburn. The extra rest for UK will be hard to overcome if we get past Alabama.

Most of the time the better team wins the game, period. Officiating has always been criticized, always will, but I don’t buy the “refs won’t let a team lose, etc.”. Jmo

Reactions: Lankykong
Due to the virus, the SEC tournament should be played in an empty arena...............would love to hear the UK fans weep and cry through their wallets.

(Ain't gonna happen, though)

Most of the time the better team wins the game, period. Officiating has always been criticized, always will, but I don’t buy the “refs won’t let a team lose, etc.”. Jmo
Yeah, I think tournament games are overall better officiated.

I agree with the crowd on regular season games, but I don’t think it’s bias, I think it’s incompetence, at least in non-Anthony Jordan LSU situations

Reactions: vol94

VN Store

Back