SEC tournament — Now who is the favorite?

Arkansas, UK, Tennessee, and a hot A&M team still remain. I anticipate this to be a very stressful weekend

UK on a neutral court will give us good barometer for the tournament. Tough game but. I like that

Sorry to bust your bubble, but KY is NEVER on a neutral court. They are either on a court as a visitor (and sometimes not even then) or as far as fan attendance is concerned, they are on a home court..

I'm seeing a lot of negativity, lol..... honestly I'm feeling the same but in reality we beat Ky. not so long ago. I realize it's not at home today but I'm hoping our men overcome this obstacle and can seriously challenge Callipari's purchased players again

Reactions: Lankykong
I'm seeing a lot of negativity, lol..... honestly I'm feeling the same but in reality we beat Ky. not so long ago. I realize it's not at home today but I'm hoping our men overcome this obstacle and can seriously challenge Callipari's purchased players again
My negativity is mostly based on Chandler not being 100%

If your a Vandy fan I don’t know what would be more upsetting - the 3-4 blatantly terrible pro-Kentucky calls or that your best player selfishly shot you out of the game especially since Wright was so hot
I would be more upset that Pippen lost the game. If he gave 5-7 shot attempts and split them between Stute and Wright then they probably win.

Wish I had a dollar for every missed slapped or grabbed UT player around the head, arm, or neck last night. Glad we won. We survived the cold shooting 3-5 minute stretch in the first half. We survived several injuries. We survived the referees favoring Miss State. I admit that we made some fouls they missed but, we never get these calls and I look up and we are 6-9 fouls and the other team 3-4 fouls. Just ridiculous. Uros brings a fight and gets a fight. I watched the expression on several of the Miss State big men last night after banging bodies with Uros. Uros had the battle scars to prove it. Tough game today with Kentucky. Hope the injured are still playing today. If they are questionable. I'd rather see them playing the NCAA as far as we can got. Go Vols! Thanks for a heckuva fun season so far.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
If Tennessee plays with the defensive intensity they have been lately, there is no reason they can't win. Biggest thing to me is if Chandler and Huntley-Hatfield are able to go. That is the question.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Wish I had a dollar for every missed slapped or grabbed UT player around the head, arm, or neck last night. Glad we won. We survived the cold shooting 3-5 minute stretch in the first half. We survived several injuries. We survived the referees favoring Miss State. I admit that we made some fouls they missed but, we never get these calls and I look up and we are 6-9 fouls and the other team 3-4 fouls. Just ridiculous. Uros brings a fight and gets a fight. I watched the expression on several of the Miss State big men last night after banging bodies with Uros. Uros had the battle scars to prove it. Tough game today with Kentucky. Hope the injured are still playing today. If they are questionable. I'd rather see them playing the NCAA as far as we can got.. Go Vols! Thanks for a heckuva fun season so far.
I watched the game on youtube this morning, and the biggest thing that stood out to me was how many of Tennessee's players got rode like a government mule on rebounds, with no call

If Tennessee plays with the defensive intensity they have been lately, there is no reason they can't win. Biggest thing to me is if Chandler and Huntley-Hatfield are able to go. That is the question.
Hatfield never returned to the floor, did he? His turned ankle seemed a little higher.

Sorry to bust your bubble, but KY is NEVER on a neutral court. They are either on a court as a visitor (and sometimes not even then) or as far as fan attendance is concerned, they are on a home court..
True but they can’t bring their Rupp arena officials with them though

Reactions: savannahfan

VN Store

Back