SEC Today

Well I suppose loose is better than tight, sometimes.

In what context?
giphy.gif

Stop being bias, she is in no way better than Stew or Candace,less alone Griner. Hell, UT shut her down and she wasn't a factor in UT losing , but I can name you two and she's not one of them
When did UT shut her down? She got hurt and has to leave the game but you do realize y’all lost the game by 21 and was never really a threat to win even with her getting hurt....

I also never said she was better I just think she is the best freshman since those two.

Last edited:
When did UT shut her down? She got hurt and has to leave the game but you do realize y’all lost the game by 21 and was never really a threat to win even with her getting hurt....

I also never said she was better I just think she is the best freshman since those two.

🤔

You are out of your mind. She
scored what?? Ten and wanted to leave Ms.Key's block party. Boston is all hype, nothing more, I'm not impressed
by her. Sylvia Fowles , Griner, Lobo, and the list goes on.
She gets into foul trouble with Oregon and play hurt again. SC loses.

You are out of your mind. She
scored what?? Ten and wanted to leave Ms.Key's block party. Boston is all hype, nothing more, I'm not impressed
by her. Sylvia Fowles , Griner, Lobo, and the list goes on.
She gets into foul trouble with Oregon and play hurt again. SC loses.
You are not impressed...lol...she REALLY needs for YOU to be impressed. I think she will be fine whether you are impressed or not.....are you missing your medication ? You know it's important that you take it...right ?

Does Dawn play every SEC team home-n-home each season? 🤔🤔🤔

No. I guess the league figures that playing twenty-six conference games wouldn't leave enough room to schedule too many non-conference games and still maintain a semblance of academic standards.

Heck, look at the strain playing each team twice puts on the Big 12. They can't even correctly count the number of schools in their conference.;)

Anyway, playing in a conference with five teams ranked in the Top 25 offers a pretty good slate vs. playing in a conference in which you are the only one ranked, so I guess there's something to be said for that.

Last edited:
BUBear, fwiw, I have great respect for Mulkey and Baylor. Even picked up a Mulkey bobblehead figure in box at a thrift store to resale on Ebay.

But the fact remains that SC has played 11 ranked teams in reg. season plus two tournament games for a total of 13 ranked opponents to Baylor's three.

In conference alone (counting tournament), SC played Kentucky twice, MS State twice, Arkansas thrice, and Texas A&M. OOC included Baylor, UCONN, Maryland, Indiana, and South Dakota.

Playing home-n-home would have only added A&M again and MS State for a third game, which would have made a total of 15 ranked opponents. And Baylor would still have only three including tournament.

So, using current standings, I really don't see the home-and-home thing being a big deal when the current SEC setup had SC playing 6 reg. season conf. games against ranked opponents.

Last edited:
Reactions: Volfaninfl2
BUBear, fwiw, I have great respect for Mulkey and Baylor. Even picked up a Mulkey bobblehead figure in box at a thrift store to resale on Ebay.

But the fact remains that SC has played 11 ranked teams in reg. season plus two tournament games for a total of 13 ranked opponents to Baylor's three.

In conference alone (counting tournament), SC played Kentucky twice, MS State twice, Arkansas thrice, and Texas A&M. OOC included Baylor, UCONN, Maryland, Indiana, and South Dakota.

Playing home-n-home would have only added A&M again and MS State for a third game, which would have made a total of 15 ranked opponents. And Baylor would still have only three including tournament.

So, using current standings, I really don't see the home-and-home thing being a big deal when the current SEC setup had SC playing 6 reg. season conf. games against ranked opponents.
I believe the Lady Vols was rated at the time SC played em.

I believe the Lady Vols was rated at the time SC played em.

I was going by current rankings so as not to skew the results. Obviously, a win over us doesn't seem too impressive now just ad our win over then number 15 ND isn't as impressive.

VN Store

Back