SEC Today

Get your crystal ball out, cause no one is beating Oregon.
No one.

This guy says hi...

walz_jeff.784.JPG

Well he won their conference's regular season championship, so.... 🤷

And started publicly crowing about how much he'd like another shot at Oregon, how they were 2-0 "against Sabrina," etc.

Maybe should have been focusing on his own tournament. Wouldn't have as much egg to wipe off his face.

Dawn says Hey.

And let's not forget the Wizard of the North with the stiff challenge faced each year in that conference.

FYI in 11 seasons coaching at the mid-major level Kellie NEVER did it. And her failures at NC State have already been well documented...

FYI in 11 seasons coaching at the mid-major level Kellie NEVER did it. And her failures at NC State have already been well documented...

Hey, you were the one who brought up Walz.

Deflecting to Kellie doesn't change the fact that Walz, while doing great things for Louisville's program, still manages to write checks with his mouth that he can't cash. And making excuses for him doesn't change that.

Auriemma is an insufferable, arrogant ass, but at least he does have 11 championships to back up his bs.

I (jokingly) brought him up in response to the claim that invincible Oregon couldn't be beaten, which he proved is false, and also because there are so many here like yourself who inexplicably get their panties in a wad at the mere mention of his name...

I (jokingly) brought him up in response to the claim that invincible Oregon couldn't be beaten, which he proved is false, and also because there are so many here like yourself who inexplicably get their panties in a wad at the mere mention of his name...

or yours

This guy says hi...

walz_jeff.784.JPG
This guy says “why yes, I did engage in highly unethical recruiting involving Tennessee student athletes and I have no qualms using other school’s coaching openings to extract more money from the silly high school I work for.” “I would also like to acknowledge that I look like a complete a$$ on the sideline.” There, fixed it for you.

there are so many here like yourself who inexplicably get their panties in a wad at the mere mention of his name...

This guy says “why yes, I did engage in highly unethical recruiting involving Tennessee student athletes and I have no qualms using other school’s coaching openings to extract more money from the silly high school I work for.” “I would also like to acknowledge that I look like a complete a$$ on the sideline.” There, fixed it for you.

Right on cue... :D

Right on cue... :D
I know!!! I just got in and saw this picture and your post and I thought.. floater over the plate! Made my evening! I wanted to discuss what sort of school plays in something called the Yum Center but I’ll save that for another day.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
@Darth_Vol You've got a thread devoted to making fun of you, you post nothing but negativity...if I didn't loathe you, I'd feel sorry for you

Anybody can be beaten because everyone has lost. I've watched quite a bit of Big Ten women's basketball this season and on any given day a lot of them can give you a game and send you home. Same for a lot of the Pac 12 schools. We can all say that Oregon and SC and even Baylor are the favorites, but two of them and maybe all three are going to lose and it may not be to each other.

Reactions: superfly

Deflecting to Kellie doesn't change the fact that Walz, while doing great things for Louisville's program, still manages to write checks with his mouth that he can't cash. And making excuses for him doesn't change that.

Auriemma is an insufferable, arrogant ass, but at least he does have 11 championships to back up his bs.

Also, 12 straight final four appearances. Unbreakable streak.

Anybody can be beaten because everyone has lost. I've watched quite a bit of Big Ten women's basketball this season and on any given day a lot of them can give you a game and send you home. Same for a lot of the Pac 12 schools. We can all say that Oregon and SC and even Baylor are the favorites, but two of them and maybe all three are going to lose and it may not be to each other.
Two of them will loose for sure...and you are correct...they could all very well loose.

VN Store

Back