SEC Shorts making fun of us... again

As someone who usually enjoys the product I see from the SEC Shorts team, this was just simply unfunny. Maybe I'm biased, but most times they poke fun at Tennessee, they are using tired, worn out, and oftentimes inaccurate barbs. I cannot say I've never heard anyone make the argument about not playing Bama every year, but they are a vast minority. I believe most of us want the yearly Third Saturday in October to remain, but are simply tired of seeing Georgia and Florida avoid them. Maybe with the realignment of OK and Texas, things will even out some on the schedule.

Each team should have a rotating cross-division schedule. Period. I would agree it sounds like "whining", but no doubt it places UT at a disadvantage against all other East teams.

Though UT will probably end up in a group with Bama when the other teams join...

Each team should have a rotating cross-division schedule. Period. I would agree it sounds like "whining", but no doubt it places UT at a disadvantage against all other East teams.

Though UT will probably end up in a group with Bama when the other teams join...
Bama, Auburn, Tennessee, Vandy pod.
Vandy getting its SEC check at the end of the year:
874CF7CB-A673-4D65-9A42-D06C7ADC470C.gif

SEC Shorts is pretty funny and they spare no one. Tennessee is just low hanging fruit as we have been for a while, so we are probably more often on the receiving end of their spoofs. Is what it is and I always laugh at it. However, when we rise again - and we will soon - I want this coach, this team and this fan base to be completely unapologetic when we truck, embarrass, dominate, insult relentlessly and excoriate other SEC teams and their fans in kind. We’ve put up with a lot of crap from other fans and homers on ESPN and SEC Network. We shouldn’t forget it. Things change and teams always cycle down. Turn about is fair play and the General told us to when he said “…put on more steam!” And by gaawwwd, Alabama and Florida’s day will come and it will come at our hands.

I have yet to hear a Tennessee fan say they want this rivalry game to end...

If we are going to continue to get officiating like we have in this game and the conference is still going to let Bama do whatever they want from the office in Birmingham I don’t really see the appeal of continuing. I like tradition and this game as much as anyone, I even grew up loving it. But the landscape is different now and Bama is a darling of the SEC. I would just assume not give them the satisfaction anymore.

JMO, flame away.

Reactions: GameTime
Even though it was a loss, I enjoyed the camera shots of Saban losing his sh!* on the two bombs for touchdowns
The only thing about our touchdowns, the announcers refused to give us credit. Every time it wasn't us making good plays, it was "Nana's defense broke down".

I love thier videos, This one was just brutal and untrue...If we didn't play alabama every year it wouldn't be fun anymore...Yeah they beat us but dammit when we do get back on track and start beating them again it will be worth it...I hate them but would hate to be without them.

Two weeks of not funny skits 😏
We lost but it's not like Bama came out and thumped us early.
Our depth and injuries caught up to us and then it went down hill from there.

Whatever excuse(reason) we use... It still doesn't cut the mustard! Be patient grasshopper.

I can honestly say I have never seen one of these things I found remotely funny.

Won't be clicking on this one either.

Meh. Georgia and Florida only have fewer losses to Saban only because they don't play them every year. Florida hasn't beaten them since 08 and Georgia hasn't beaten them since 07. The last team in the East to beat Saban was Spurrier's SC team.

Well done and funny skit... until the very end when The Buckeye Crybaby started blabbing through his ever-fattening blubber piehole.

VN Store

Back