SEC Rosters for 2019-2020 season.

Hopefully we'll be getting some practice reports and interviews with the Lady Vols this week last one was several days ago. Hopefully team is getting a lot better especially on defense.

Miss St is playing a bunch of stiffs in the non conference before the SEC. He must really be trying to pile up the wins early Southern Miss, Tennessee Martin, Murray State, Troy, Jackson State, San Francisco, Louisiana, South Florida, Marquette, West Virginia, Green Bay. Two or three decent teams in there no Notre Dame, UConn, Oregon guess he got enough of them, Texas no longer on their schedule, Stanford. Tennessee a lot tougher non conference this season. We'll probably be 10 and 3 no reason for them not to be undefeated.

South Carolina a lot better they have Baylor, Maryland, and UConn tough three for them.

Just noticed Texas a&m have 7 juniors and 3 seniors. A lot to replace for 2021 year.

Just noticed Texas a&m have 7 juniors and 3 seniors. A lot to replace for 2021 year.
And 2 of those Juniors can leave this year (Carter and Johnson) and I think Carter actually does because of how high her draft stock is.

I think South Carolina may have to most talented roster this season. They'll have a mix of experienced vets and talented newcomers. I'd have to say ours and A&M's are a close second and third. A&M has a lot of really nice pieces returning, but their success will depend on integrating and sharing, two things not easy to do with Chennedy Carter. I think Mississippi State's is fourth.
--
In WBB, heights get ridiculously inflated. You'll see people a head taller than someone else listed at the same height. Emily is probably close to 6-4 and Tamari is near 6-6. For some players you'll see ranges of ~3 inches for their heights from different sources. Key has been consistently listed at 6-5, but perhaps that has been by choice, a la Kevin Durant.

It'll be really, really fun to watch her develop. Mississippi State is bringing in a lot of really big posts, as is South Carolina, so Key will definitely be an important piece going forward. Maybe she and Saunders will be our Brown/Cox duo in the future!

Reactions: lvocd
I definitely think Carter is gone after this season

I'm assuming she will have graduated already, so unless she's just tired of college life, what would be the draw to leaving early? I think the average rookie earns around $41,000, and even the #1 draft pick would probably not earn much more than that -- I'm guessing around $10,000 more. It doesn't make much sense to leave college early for that kind of money. Maybe she's anxious to get her overseas career under way?

I'm assuming she will have graduated already, so unless she's just tired of college life, what would be the draw to leaving early? I think the average rookie earns around $41,000, and even the #1 draft pick would probably not earn much more than that -- I'm guessing around $10,000 more. It doesn't make much sense to leave college early for that kind of money. Maybe she's anxious to get her overseas career under way?
That part.

Reactions: lvocd
look at the bio for Alabama. ya think they could find something else to crow about besides a 5 game win streak against the worst team in Ladyvol history. lol

VN Store

Back