SEC not the most powerful...

He did say though he thought the SEC was the toughest, but his computer said otherwise. Either way computers are ruining College Football.
I agree but didn't he program his computer info? Maybe he has a renegade Hal 2000 computer..:unsure:

That's _ _ _ _ing bull_ _ _ _, this kid is _ _ _ _ing retarded. I just can't understand why Rivals allows this kind of ridiculous article on its website, they got money from this dushbag?

That's _ _ _ _ing bull_ _ _ _, this kid is _ _ _ _ing retarded. I just can't understand why Rivals allows this kind of ridiculous article on its website, they got money from this dushbag?

Remember this is one of the poles that help find the BCS numbers...

Maybe next year, Bill Gates can develop a program for us football fans with his VAST knowledge of football too. I have a feeling the ivy league would be ranked the toughest ha ha.

This thread is why I hate college football fans.

A) Who cares?

B) You SEC fanboys can't handle other opinions.

C) Jeff Sagarin knows more than you.

D) If anything, human polls are ruining college football more than computers.

thanks az. i kept waiting for you to bring it, and you did. i'm just too tired of dealing w/ all these sec only people. glad you do it.

A) Who cares?

B) You SEC fanboys can't handle other opinions.

C) Jeff Sagarin knows more than you.

Jeff Sagarin has slightly less sports knowledge than the average cocker spaniel.

A) Who cares? lots of SEC and Pac 10 and Big East and ect... fans

B) You SEC fanboys can't handle other opinions. just like you can't handle their opinion that the SEC is the best?
C) Jeff Sagarin knows more than you. ok

the computers are programed by those same humans

Who chooses what information is put into the computers? I believe if you're deciding what is relevant, you're interjecting an opinion.

Humans are deciding what is relevant, and the 119 teams are providing the data. The humans have no say, as you know, over what their rankings say, besides the parameters they decided years and years ago.

Human opinions are not included in computer rankings.
agreed, but the computer can't see that a game was not as close as the score indicated (3rd and 4th stringers getting some live game practice and let the losing team score late in the 4th) ....so which is worse?

VN Store

Back