SEC Network- Tonight 8PM Eastern

TAF

Oh Yeah...I mean it!
INSIDE TENNESSEE

SEC Inside​

SEC Network​

Taking viewers behind the scenes, SEC Inside follows Southeastern Conference teams as they prepare for the week's opponent. The show is shot in cinematic style delivering unique vantage points and sound from the sidelines. The season debut is a double feature focusing on two teams from Tennessee in Week 1, as the Vols prepare for Virginia in Nashville (8 p.m.) and Vanderbilt gameplans for Alabama A&M (8:30 p.m.).

Man, if you watched both episodes (TN and Vandy), you saw a quite a contrast. The Vandy coach did a lot of psycho-babbal (the fire within is what keeps you going, yada yada...). Heup just kept focused on technique and keeping the guys in the moment of each play. Love this coach.

Man, if you watched both episodes (TN and Vandy), you saw a quite a contrast. The Vandy coach did a lot of psycho-babbal (the fire within is what keeps you going, yada yada...). Heup just kept focused on technique and keeping the guys in the moment of each play. Love this coach.
Is there a way to watch if you missed it

More episodes come on at 6:00 AM, 6:30 AM, 11 AM, 2:30 PM, and 1:30 AM on Thursday morning. Not sure if these will feature Vols v. Vandy, but given the way reruns work on SEC Network, I would expect these to be the Vols/Vandy episode.

Is there a way to watch if you missed it
More episodes come on at 6:00 AM, 6:30 AM, 11 AM, 2:30 PM, and 1:30 AM on Thursday morning. Not sure if these will feature Vols v. Vandy, but given the way reruns work on SEC Network, I would expect these to be the Vols/Vandy episode.

4 and 4:30 am Thursday morning are Vandy and UT in that order. DVR is set....

Thanks guys

INSIDE TENNESSEE

SEC Inside​

SEC Network​

Taking viewers behind the scenes, SEC Inside follows Southeastern Conference teams as they prepare for the week's opponent. The show is shot in cinematic style delivering unique vantage points and sound from the sidelines. The season debut is a double feature focusing on two teams from Tennessee in Week 1, as the Vols prepare for Virginia in Nashville (8 p.m.) and Vanderbilt gameplans for Alabama A&M (8:30 p.m.).
Spectrum :(

VN Store

Back