SEC Network: Kentucky will go _____ in 2022

This is why I don't watch these things. I would like to think that the commentators have more information than me. This, however, shows you that they really don't know what the F*** they are talking about. This is the most absurd prediction yet. What's next Vandy at 12 - 0?
Vegas has Kentucky at 7.5 wins and you have to bet $125 to win $100, which means that there is about a 53% chance that they win 8 or more games. If he really believes the crap he is laying down, then let's see him lay down a massive bet on the over.

I think Kentucky can easily start 12-0 and get a high seed in the Playoffs. Oh wait, we're talking Kentucky football?

Do we also have a thread on Mexico's ice hockey scene somewhere?

In seriousness, AFTER we see them at Ole Miss we'll know what they have.

Last edited:
This is why I don't watch these things. I would like to think that the commentators have more information than me. This, however, shows you that they really don't know what the F*** they are talking about. This is the most absurd prediction yet. What's next Vandy at 12 - 0?
Vegas has Kentucky at 7.5 wins and you have to bet $125 to win $100, which means that there is about a 53% chance that they win 8 or more games. If he really believes the crap he is laying down, then let's see him lay down a massive bet on the over.
It is ALL about generating views. Any factual or legitimate analysis is purely by chance

Kentucky or South Carolina will seriously challenge us this season and may beat us.

He’s on crack lol. They’re not beating UGA and wouldn’t be surprised if is State, FL, or USCjr beats them either.
Kentucky will win 9 or 10 games this year. They are going tu be very solid and good again. This isn’t your father’s Kentucky anymore. Stoops has turned them into a legitimate East contender.

KY makes more sense between the two because the game went down to the last drive before we forced them to turn the ball over on downs. USC jr was completely crushed by UT last year. Rattler will be an upgrade but he doesn't play defense.
I’m afraid we beat Florida or LSU but drop one to SC or Kentucky I hope I’m wrong though.

VN Store

Back