SEC Network gymnastics...

BreatheUT

I see that pretty girl swag.
I turned on the SEC Network to see what was on and Auburn vs LSU gymnastics is on. The curves on some of young ladies are J Lo like. Kennedi Edney for LSU is Tyus Edney daughter.

I haven't really watched a lot of college gymnastics, but always do the Olympics. It's honestly fascinating to me how they do some of that stuff.

I turned on the SEC Network to see what was on and Auburn vs LSU gymnastics is on. The curves on some of young ladies are J Lo like. Kennedi Edney for LSU is Tyus Edney daughter.

tenor.gif

Not SEC, but I tend to keep up with the OU WGYM since Tennessee hasn't deemed to have such a program that I can cheer for. I always enjoy watching the Sooners beat up on our other SEC rivals like UGA, LSU and Bama.

Also, in shape coeds prancing around in skin tight uniforms tends to draw my attention as well.

Not SEC, but I tend to keep up with the OU WGYM since Tennessee hasn't deemed to have such a program that I can cheer for. I always enjoy watching the Sooners beat up on our other SEC rivals like UGA, LSU and Bama.

Also, in shape coeds prancing around in skin tight uniforms tends to draw my attention as well.
Yes most of us STAND UP AND TAKE NOTICE!

VN Store

Back