SEC Network goes from 9:50 min to 5:04 min on the replay game

I dont necessarily buy into conspiracy theories but they can definitely turn things to drive whatever narrative they are selling.

This weeks narrative for SEC coverage is faux moral outrage at the bad UT fans.

Absolutely think it was beyond childish behavior on display Saturday however.

Pay the fine, learn what they can do better with crowd control, and move onto Alabama week.

The SEC head office is not doing themselves any favors by leaving out that very critical sequence of downs. Clearly it makes them look ashamed, once again, of that officiating crew. They don't care about the interest of the Ole Miss or UT fans, but are worried the national media would analyze the SEC's officiating incompetence once again.

Commissioner Sankey is continuing to feed the fire of conspiracy and favoritism accusations. He should be called out for it by the fans, the media and, in an appropriate way, by UT's leadership.

I would like think that Donde Plowman or Danny White would understand this, but I have lost some faith in both of them. Make no mistake, the behavior of those throwing things at the game was 100% wrong and should not go unpunished. There is no place for such. However, if Donde or Danny had half the balls that LSU's leadership has in defending "their" school, maybe I would think better of our leadership.

But, let's not forget Donde & Danny are not University of Tennessee graduates, they are not Tennesseans, they do not see orange, they see only the green of their paycheck.

Prove me wrong.

The SEC Network sucks too…. Three cameras … minimal lousy replays…. Crappy camera angles and dips**t commentators…. It’s the new Jefferson Pilot … but maybe worse

Reactions: JustFunnN'Orange
if something is terribly controversial they have a habit of not showing the replay. not the first time this season.

VN Store

Back