SEC Nation is coming to Knoxville this weekend

AllVolForLife_16

They will be set up at Ayres Hall again. Despite our early season struggles, anyone who can make it should show up and show the world that Vol Nation is still one of the greatest fanbases in the country!

Reactions: 6 people
They're just here for the reboot on Chubb's Heisman campaign. We need to win this in a real bad way. If we had half the quality of defense as Bama I'd like our chances.

Reactions: 1 person
They must be masochist's.

Coming to see the bludgeoning in person.

Weeeee!!

They're only here because they got rained out in Columbia, SC, which is where they were originally supposed to be this Saturday.

gone see finnebaum, rightfully so, destroying Butch as a man and a coach.....man i hope we can find a way to make some special team plays and not blow this thing too...........ST has been pretty awesome this year so far, maybe make some catches and make some tackles and put together 60 mins of Volunteer football...........

No thanks, Finebaum will just use his platform to once again poke fun at UT. That garbage act got old a long time ago

Reactions: 2 people
finebaum-twerk.gif

Reactions: 6 people
Ha. This reminds me of when one of our customers comes to see our office and warehouse and we're told to clean our areas and look presentable!

VN Store

Back