SEC Nation headed to Knoxville on Saturday

They pick the dumbest games to go to.

Should have had all the media at the UT Ole Miss game. For the narrative and all that. It was a big hyped game.

Nothing special about #1 GA playing us. Unless of course we find a way to win and pull the upset. That would be glorious.

Reactions: HalfullVol
Only heading to Rocky Top because UGA is playing. The TN vs. KY game was the most entertaining SEC game of the week. Granted, I loved watching SC roll UF; it still wasn't exciting. However, though we were broadcasted on ESPN2 during primetime, we got third-tier broadcasting that honestly couldn't speak intelligently of either team, nor did they have a clue as to what was going on. I believe it was the first time either of the broadcasters watched a UK and TN game. As much as I hate to say it, I would have taken Gary Danielson over those clowns.
i turned the vol. off. all they harped on was how long k had the ball

Dont even desecrate the Mouth of Sauron with him. Just. Stop.

Exactly. I quit watching those shows a long time ago. Those shows are two hours that I can be doing work around the house and are also catered to young people.

When I was in college, they came to campus (I forget which game,) and they were walking around campus the days leading up to it trying to get people to show up for the show. I think like 10 people actually ended up going.

The one guy said Ky has to be worried whether or not we get the ball back with time left on the clock. The lady said why shouldn’t they just go for the first down. He said I’m not sure I’m trying to wrap my head around this. It was at the end of the game with 38 seconds left and they had a 4th and 10 or something like that. That was how the whole game went with those morons. I will say, the woman actually sounded way more intelligent about football compared to smiley McGee to her right.
His Eminem reference early in the broadcast was amazingly hilarious....and he did no mean it that way. That was a viral video waiting to happen.

Reactions: kcvols1
There’s really nothing bad to say. They’re pretty much a flawless team right now.
They have yet to play a team with a dangerous passing attack...

Or a team that is mainly uptempo....

Just happy that they coming to Knoxville! Cant hurt our brand, it's not like they going to Gainesville, Nashville or Missouri anytime soon.Yeeeehawwww! GBO! play your hearts out again young men!!

Reactions: njvols
They have yet to play a team with a dangerous passing attack...

Or a team that is mainly uptempo....

Well if that proves to be their demise, then we can say they got exposed. Until we prove that on the field, it is what it is.

This is why you should watch
vzyWBsEQ_400x400.jpg

Outside of Laura there isn’t much to draw anyone to this show. They have some of the silliest and most inane antics as well. The Gatorade dump is just stoopid. Pawl is just a Lee Corso wannabe

Reactions: HalfullVol
Watching the highlights on SECN, the studio guys all spoke well of Tennessee. Maybe it was Gus that said something that those early losses wouldn't want another crack at Tennessee and that we have constantly improved. I don't mind them.

They're coming for the same reason cbs is broadcasting the game; betting that uga is going to embarrass us and to rehash the end of the ole miss game.

f*** 'em.
I think we show them and beat UGA, storm the field and get fined again by SEC brass

this gonna be a one sided victory and it will show early imo..refs decide this one early

Get ready for them to go on and on about Georgia. The only reason they are even coming.

Last edited:
Yea, they’re going to come in here and talk about us a little bit, then they will talk about Georgia for a couple of hours, then everyone will pick and make their prediction for Georgia and then it’ll be over. Now, I’m sure they’ll talk about other games, so at least they’ll get off of Georgia for a little bit of time. Little Pauly will talk about Bama some, and then Georgia some, and then that segment will be over. Don’t worry, we will get through their little couple of hours of agony about Georgia.💪🤡

VN Store

Back