SEC INSIDE: Tennessee Women's Basketball

madtownvol

If you have not seen this mini-doc, it is definitely worth a watch. It provides a fly-on-the-wall perspective on the team during their first 3 SEC games.

Of course these portrayals are always selectively edited and never tell the whole story. But, it should allay the narrative on this board that Kellie is a "hugs and kisses" only coach who can't get tough with her players.

One scene shows a practice where the team was working on a play and they turned it over multiple times--let's just say Kellie's reaction to these turnovers was not one of unconditional love.

Also, Kellie has no qualms about bringing the fire and brimstone to her half-time talks or Timeout breaks.

Also, I know this will be a shock to some but the assistant coaches do stuff!!

Here is the on-line link (I hope it works for you. I get a message that it is not available in my area, the Midwest, though I have SECN as part of my cable package)

SEC INSIDE: LV edition

If you have not seen this mini-doc, it is definitely worth a watch. It provides a fly-on-the-wall perspective on the team during their first 3 SEC games.

Of course these portrayals are always selectively edited and never tell the whole story. But, it should allay the narrative on this board that Kellie is a "hugs and kisses" only coach who can't get tough with her players.

One scene shows a practice where the team was working on a play and they turned it over multiple times--let's just say Kellie's reaction to these turnovers was not one of unconditional love.

Also, Kellie has no qualms about bringing the fire and brimstone to her half-time talks or Timeout breaks.

Also, I know this will be a shock to some but the assistant coaches do stuff!!

Here is the on-line link (I hope it works for you. I get a message that it is not available in my area, the Midwest, though I have SECN as part of my cable package)

SEC INSIDE: LV edition
Just now saw your post, so I have now missed this twice. Do you know if/when it might be shown again?

Unrelated to the topic of the thread but has anything been said about why Rickea missed the fourth quarter? Someone one said she hit her head possibly during the game. Thanks

VN Store

Back