SEC Embarrassment

stillwater5

Best basketball conference, could be 4 teams in the final four, I heard it all yr. how did Tn. blow out North Carolina earlier in the yr.?

Reactions: kxtop
Best basketball conference, could be 4 teams in the final four, I heard it all yr. how did Tn. blow out North Carolina earlier in the yr.?

UNC has talent but a new coach and didn’t develop chemistry until end of season. They beat Duke but lost in ACC tourney. They had favorable matchups in tourney.

Two best conferences are out of it. Big Ten and SEC.

Top to bottom best conferences doesn't mean squat when other conferences may be top heavy with a powerhouse.

Two best conferences are out of it. Big Ten and SEC.

Top to bottom best conferences doesn't mean squat when other conferences may be top heavy with a powerhouse.
I’d put Big 12 over the Big 10. There’s not much difference between the 3 with the SEC in there though.

I expected the SEC teams to dominate, quite the opposite. What I have seen from the winning teams is an inside scoring presence and the guards create a lot of fouls when they drive to the basket, then they hit the free throws. Barnes teams don't usually rely on the 3 but I think he was forced to this year because of the roster. No offensive threat inside, guards are good drivers but don't create many fouls. Olivier was becoming an inside scorer before the injury, after that the 3's started raining and falling, until they didn't.

Tennessee lost to the 8th place, 14 loss B1G team.

It is literally like losing to Georgia State in football.

Our great shooter Vescovi (who is trying for NBA lol) could not hit anything and they had 8 points in 8 minutes because they apparently never learned how to shoot a basketball or drive for a bucket. We need a more creative offense to get open looks and drives to the basket for layouts (backdoors).

Tennessee Men's Basketball is our most embarrassing athletic program. They have never made a Final Four and have only one elite 8. Find me a single Tennessee sport in which we have been more incompetent.

Tennessee lost to the 8th place, 14 loss B1G team.

It is literally like losing to Georgia State in football.

Our great shooter Vescovi (who is trying for NBA lol) could not hit anything and they had 8 points in 8 minutes because they apparently never learned how to shoot a basketball or drive for a bucket. We need a more creative offense to get open looks and drives to the basket for layouts (backdoors).

Tennessee Men's Basketball is our most embarrassing athletic program. They have never made a Final Four and have only one elite 8. Find me a single Tennessee sport in which we have been more incompetent.
Your post is pathetic and embarrassing.

Name anything about my post that is false.

Your post is embarrassing since you result to insults and want to be a jackass instead of arguing any counter-points. I bet you wouldn't talk like that to my face you wimp.

Hold My Beer Please

"It is literally like losing to Georgia State in football." Figuratively, maybe, but not literally - surely you jest.

"Tennessee Men's Basketball is our most embarrassing athletic program." There are (14) Sports listed under the UTK index. Consider doing some digging before you make these comments. They may not have qualified for FF or E8 but they're definitely not embarrassing.

Michigan was a Top Ten team preseason I believe. They have talent just are poorly coached. They should not have lost 14 games.

Name anything about my post that is false.

Your post is embarrassing since you result to insults and want to be a jackass instead of arguing any counter-points. I bet you wouldn't talk like that to my face you wimp.

Losing to Michigan is like losing to Georgia State in football? Hahahaha…give me what you are having.

Thankful for that parity. I’m so sick of how top heavy football is overall.

Yes, that's the great part of the NCAA tourney. Any team on any day can win. You can be ranked #1 all season and be undefeated but you still have to win 6 games to be NC. Unlike FB you already know before the season starts at least 2 of final 4 teams. FB playoffs not even close to NCAA tourney in excitement and drama.

Reactions: Jack Burton

VN Store

Back