SEC Coaches we like/dislike and why

The only one I don't like is Kirby Smart. The only reason I don't like him is because of his hair. I've never met him. The way it bounces around annoys the hell out of me.

Looks like a kid. Cut it short, grow it long, or put some product in that mess.

iu

That's an odd fetish to own up too dude. o_O

At least he sports a man's haircut..........not one of those geigh sissy man bun things that society expects us country folk to accept.

Outside of that, fug him.

Last edited:
The only coaches I don't like are Drinkwitz and Kirby. Drinkwitz just makes my skin crawl for some reason. Kirby because of bowl cut, various stories about him being a jerk, being overrated as a gameday coach because of recruiting ability, and the fact that THAT guy is able to recruit so well (same with Dabo on the last point, btw).

Favorites: Ed O, Leach, Kiffin, Pittman, Saban (sue me)

Saban-

Pros - incredible what he’s done at Alabama. Probably the best manager of all time. Figured out a way to funnel money to players where coaches are not involved at all.

Cons (personal, like anybody cares) - he’s always acting to the media. Alabama fans thinks he’s great because he’s their coach. It’s like he practices his lines, it’s well rehearsed and comes off corny. The blowing up on the sidelines every other possession is a little weird and honestly I think 98% of the time it’s fake.

The other ones…don’t really have an opinion much other than mullin should’ve been at Tennessee, Kirby and lane will now compete and beat Alabama with this new NIL crap. The Missouri guy is a little odd acting. O is going to get fired after this season which is crazy….can you imagine Tennessee winning a National championship next year and three years later Huepel is fired??? Tennessee just don’t roll like that.

Last edited:
That's an odd fetish to own up too dude. o_O

At least he sports a man's haircut..........not one of those geigh sissy man bun things that society expects us country folk to accept.

Outside of that, fug him.
I don't think you know what the term fetish means. In fact my post is the exact opposite, so you are either really stupid or a a Georgia troll. Either way, stay away from me, please.

Go Vols!

SEC West:
Fisher - Don't hate
Harsin - Don't know anything about him
Kiffin -He hurt me so much that i'll never love again
Leach - Like
Orgeron - Like
Pittman - Like. Our OLine hasn't looked the same since he's left
Saban - Hate

SEC East:
Beamer - Don't care
Drinkwitz -Who?
Heupel - Like
Lea -Who?
Mullen -Respect
Smart -Hate
Stoops - Don't like

Hate Saban and Drinkwitwitz .Sabans a whiny lil bitch and theres something about dickwittch that makes me want to slap him.

Like Leach and Pittman. Dont think Leach will get it done but believe Pittman will. Great coach and players love him.

Smart has the personality of a carrot

I hate all of them honestly. I do have a special place for Kiffin and Orgeron though, those two are by far the biggest scum bags on this list.

Reactions: Jravol78
No one, and I do mean, NO ONE, will ever match the hate in my heart that I have for Steve Spurrier. Just saying his name conjures up the whiskey demons and the need for my medicine.

The SEC is a lot less fun without him.

SEC WEST
Saban- RUINED FOOTBALL HATE.
Oregon- INCENDIARY HATE.
Pittman- DESERVING.
Jimbo- HATE.
Kiffin- TARMAC HATE.
Leach - Y'ARR.
Harsin- MORMON EH?

SEC EAST
Stoops- RESPECT.
Mullen- HATE.
Smart- ANNOYED HATE.
Beamer- GOOD LUCK, BUDDY.
Lea-... WHO?
Missouri coach- ... ALSO WHO?
Heupel- MY GUY but seriously start THE HOOK alright?
Is Harsin actually a mormon?

SEC West:

Saban - Massive respect
Fisher - No opinion
Orgeron - No opinion
Leach - Absolutely despise
Pittman - Like
Kiffin - Like, I wanted us to rehire him last winter
Harsin - No opinion

SEC East:

Heupel - No opinion
Stoops - No opinion