SEC coaches on Jeremy Pruitt

David Pollack was on track to be a phenomenal NFL player before his injury ended his career... Let's not misremember the details here... He was a beast for the Bengals...
I don't know what would have happened NFL wise but for the injury but Pollack and Tracy Rocker are two of the most dominant players on defense I can recall us playing within the conference.

I don't have a problem IF the journalist list them as anonymous but the one's I cringe over are the ones passed off as actual quotes. At least here we know it may or may not be true. No one knows. That is why in the past anonymous quotes were hardly ever used for anything. Now its the norm but rarely do we get the disclaimer.

I just don't get why rival posters feel the need to show up here. No way would I comment on a gator board..
99 is a decent guy. Now Jaws is obnoxious, but he's entertaining at times also, he's like UF's version of Orange Defense.

Pollack had 29 tackles, 4.5 sacks, and a fumble recovery for his NFL career. The injury was unfortunate, but calling him "a beast" indicates you are the one "misremembering".

That entire "career" was his rookie season... He was only used a defensive lineman on 3rd down and played coverage LB 1st and 2nd down... I remember exactly what the Bengals defense looked like with Pollack and Thurman as rookies... Sit down, and shut up...

Reactions: bpalmer28
"People forget how bad Tennessee was when Jeremy (Pruitt) walked into that door. It was the worst Tennessee team in my lifetime: the first to lose eight games in a season and go winless in the SEC," one coach said. "Jeremy has really done a good job with the talent that was available and getting them on the same page, and then recruiting each year to improve the roster. Probably the biggest thing he's done since he's been head coach is hire (offensive coordinator) Jim Chaney (away from Georgia)."

Opposing SEC coaches dish on Jeremy Pruitt, Tennessee

Don’t care about the opinion of our opposition.

Reactions: Volfan76
That entire "career" was his rookie season... He was only used a defensive lineman on 3rd down and played coverage LB 1st and 2nd down... I remember exactly what the Bengals defense looked like with Pollack and Thurman as rookies... Sit down, and shut up...
You are what your record says you are, and his says anything but beast.

There's being a homer, then there's whatever you're doing, which is being a jackass on a rival's board

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
You are what your record says you are, and his says anything but beast.

There's being a homer, then there's whatever you're doing, which is being a jackass on a rival's board

Lol, what rival??? I'm a Vols/Titan fan... You pretty much just confirmed you have no comprehension or critical thinking skills... So you're not worth any more time or attention...

Reactions: Purple Tiger
David Pollack was on track to be a phenomenal NFL player before his injury ended his career... Let's not misremember the details here... He was a beast for the Bengals...

Um I don’t know where you are getting your info from but he was far, far, far from being a beast. He started 6 games and had 22 solo tackles.

Reactions: butchna
He got trucked by Reuben Droughns and broke his neck...
Lmao ok well from your perspective every player is a beast then from the 05’ class... watch much NFL? There is this thing called google that says you’re full of it. Shawn Merriman, Demarcus Ware= beast.... Hell Justin Tuck, Trent Cole, Jay Ratliff were Much better players their rookie years And beast. David was average and had 4.5 sacks which was like 80th in the league but yeah he was a beast 😂 you act like he was Nick Bosa, Josh Allen hell even chubby white boy Max Crosby had 10 sacks his rookie year last year. He must be best to ever step on the field in your mind huh? BEAST

Staying healthy enough to produce is one of the requirements for success. Fair or not. Chuck Webb “would’ve been great” doesn’t make him a NFL success story. If only he hadn’t still been in that game against Pacific.

“Coach Pruitt inherited a bad team and JG is a competitor.”

Those quotes are about as bland as toast.

Lmao ok well from your perspective every player is a beast then from the 05’ class... watch much NFL? There is this thing called google that says you’re full of it. Shawn Merriman, Demarcus Ware= beast.... Hell Justin Tuck, Trent Cole, Jay Ratliff were Much better players their rookie years And beast. David was average and had 4.5 sacks which was like 80th in the league but he was a beast 😂 you act like he was Nick Bosa, Josh Allen hell even chubby white boy Max Crosby had 10 sacks his rookie year last year. He must be best to ever step on the field in your mind huh? BEAST

Long story short, Mario WIlliams had 4.5 sacks his rookie year, turned into a beast... Jadeveon Clowney had 3 sacks last year, is a confirmed beast... Your metrics aren't very useful, but it's not surprising you don't know that given what I'm assuming of your overall football intelligence.

VN Store

Back