SEC coach of the year?

NO Question - Heupel should be Coach of the Year - Amazing Turnaround, with mediocre talent and a bad Defense --- hopefully, Heupel can turn our Defense around fast -- we will need it next year!

The thing is, Smart met expectations with 85% of his roster being 4 and 5 star recruits. Tip your hat if you must. I can envision what CJH would do with the same advantage and I’ll be holding my breath when that day comes waiting for posters from other boards to come on and acknowledge what an awesome job he’s done.

You guys have been saying the same stuff for years now. Richt can't beat Jones. Kirby can't beat Pruitt. Now it's, "Well.if Kirby wasn't such a great recruiter then Heupel would own him."

You're probably right...

Go back to ga you. And who cares. We won one an award they won an award. Both are major awards.
I like the way you think but the shine is a bit worn off anything connected to Associated Press for me my friend.
The AP that voted our coach SEC coach of the year also snubbed our QB in favor of Stetson Bennett for the Heisman.
Know the facts before getting up on that soapbox.

I like the way you think but the shine is a bit worn off anything connected to Associated Press for me my friend.
The AP that voted our coach SEC coach of the year also snubbed our QB in favor of Stetson Bennett for the Heisman.
Know the facts before getting up on that soapbox.
I'm sorry sir. I'll check with you before I decide for myself on anything that pertains to my personal beliefs. My son wants a pair of Nike basketball shoes. I told him we'd see. Should I tell him he's an idiot and embarrassment to the family for wanting Nike bc the brand sucks? I'll wait before I let you decide how I spend my money. Thanks bud.

Person has 3rd post and we have fallen into the idiot's trap 3 pages later. Heupel has done great things and look forward to see it only getting better. Come 3 years no one will remember who got most of the awards. Just need to look ahead and let our work on the field speak for itself. It is GREAT TO BE A TENNESSEE VOL.

I'm sorry sir. I'll check with you before I decide for myself on anything that pertains to my personal beliefs. My son wants a pair of Nike basketball shoes. I told him we'd see. Should I tell him he's an idiot and embarrassment to the family for wanting Nike bc the brand sucks? I'll wait before I let you decide how I spend my money. Thanks bud.
You're alot smarter than I give you credit for, Nike does indeed suck.

Dude, go hang out on a GA board. I've never understood fans of other teams hanging out here constantly talking about their team. Nobody here gives a sh!t about GA.
Ewww. Ain't have no hardware for 25 years make a man cranky

You guys have been saying the same stuff for years now. Richt can't beat Jones. Kirby can't beat Pruitt. Now it's, "Well.if Kirby wasn't such a great recruiter then Heupel would own him."

You're probably right...
Yes indeed, the narrative keeps changing. We must continue to share the truth, brother. We wont win them all, but we might save some.

Dude, go hang out on a GA board. I've never understood fans of other teams hanging out here constantly talking about their team. Nobody here gives a sh!t about GA.
That’s all they do anymore. Never seen so many attention seeking “adults”. It’s pathetic.

Hey. Well excuuuuuse me. I was just trying to help. The guy asked a question about the head coach of the defending National Champion Georgia Bulldogs. Obviously at least one person cares. 😁
Not about Georgia though. We don’t give a damn about UGA fan’s opinions. If you haven’t noticed, we don’t care for y’all much around here.

Couldn't even win the senate seat with the greatest living leghumper running against a sleazebag. Meh.

I hate georgia.

That is all.

Ewww. Ain't have no hardware for 25 years make a man cranky
Ewww. I think it’s the fact that y’all are so happy that you finally won one after 41 years, even though y’all had the talent for let’s say the past 10 years, that you don’t even realize how arrogant the Georgia fanbase has become. It’s sad really.

Ewww. I think it’s the fact that y’all are so happy that you finally won one after 41 years, even though y’all had the talent for let’s say the past 10 years, that you don’t even realize how arrogant the Georgia fanbase has become. It’s sad really.
Dont be sad friend. It already gettin better

Dogs like sniffing each other's butts, they don't understand that we don't.

Reactions: BigBadVol

VN Store

Back