SEC Championship Game

VOL_Lyfe

8-track guy in a digital world
...thought there was one already, but I dont see one.

If LSU wins.....OU is in?

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I don’t see why Oklahoma would get in. LSU’s one loss would be to the 4th ranked team, while Oklahoma lost to an unranked team.

He said if LSU wins not if LSU loses.

If LSU wins I don't see the CFP putting a 2 loss SEC team in over a 1 loss Big 12 team, even if that 2 loss SEC team could crush that Big 12 team.

If LSU loses, then I see two SEC teams in the playoffs.

He said if LSU wins not if LSU loses.

If LSU wins I don't see the CFP putting a 2 loss SEC team in over a 1 loss Big 12 team, even if that 2 loss SEC team could crush that Big 12 team.

If LSU loses, then I see two SEC teams in the playoffs.

yes I edited it before you posted. I reread it.

Georgia with a win today can move into second place in SEC titles with 14 they are currently tied with us at 13. Kinda sad we had them 13-10 in SEC titles up to 2005 but when you haven’t won one in 21 freaking years what do you expect I guess. We gotta get back in this game and soon be fore I turn 50

I mean choosing between LSU and Georgia to win the game is like choosing if I want to drink bleach or drink acid.

For me, its between UGA and Florida. Wish they could both lose every time. Forever.

I have found a soft spot for LSU...I like Coach O, for some reason, even though I dont know what he says 3/4 of the time. He brings life and fun to the SEC. Lord knows, in the world of Saban, we need all we can find. And I love Burrow's story - great kid, great future. Will always wish the best for him.

Reactions: VOLSONLY

VN Store

Back