SEC Basketball Attendance -- TN 4th In Nation - Link

I'm waiting for this comment from somebody, so I'll go ahead and save them the time...

"well we inflate our attendance so that's probably not accurate"

...but i'm sure no other schools do that

That number sounds about right. If it is inflated at all, it would be because they count tickets sold and not people who show up.

I can't wait for the 2010 class to come in... should be some special years ahead with them.

Don't the players deserve some credit? Well except for Steven Pearl, who is a giant non-drawing douche.

This is one of things I dislike about internet message board is that people get brave, not to mention just plain old rude and offensive, when they do not sign their names to the types of posts appearing above. Good manners and decency should never be abandoned, regardless of whether your name is on a post or not.

This is one of things I dislike about internet message board is that people get brave, not to mention just plain old rude and offensive, when they do not sign their names to the types of posts appearing above. Good manners and decency should never be abandoned, regardless of whether your name is on a post or not.

I will happily produce my name and address for the wonderboy if he so desires. As far as I'm concerned, anyone that throws out the blanket statement that people like you and I need to "rethink" out lives because we post to a message board about athletics is a douche.

Hi there. Quick question about the 200 section at Thompson Boling:

How many rows of seats are there? Is it roomy? What's special about the 200 section?

THANKS!

Doesn't TBA seat more than Rupp?

I always enjoy going to TBA. Been there for 6 UK games and the 1994 NCAA tournament. Bought the tickets because UK would be there, but thats when the lost to Marquette I think.

ended up watching Duke and Grant Hill vs. Purdue and Glenn Robinson. Not a bad game to take in.

Even though TBA does not sit as many people anymore, the highest seats are still a much better quality than Rupp, if you ask me.

I always enjoy going to TBA. Been there for 6 UK games and the 1994 NCAA tournament. Bought the tickets because UK would be there, but thats when the lost to Marquette I think.

ended up watching Duke and Grant Hill vs. Purdue and Glenn Robinson. Not a bad game to take in.

Even though TBA does not sit as many people anymore, the highest seats are still a much better quality than Rupp, if you ask me.
Glenn Robinson had a dunk over Greg Ostertag in that regional that is one of the five best I've seen in college basketball.

VN Store

Back