SEC Baseball Tourney

What would modification look like? Any examples from the past we can reference? I’m about to hit the road from Houston to Hoover tomorrow
If rain were an issue today they probably would just have to cancel the entire first round and move the better seed onto round 2. If rain is an issue for today thru Thursday then I could see them just making the entire tournament single elimination and having the top 8 teams playing Friday-Sunday. There are ways to get it done.

A special feature in 2022 will be a traveling exhibit from the Negro League Baseball Museum in Kansas City, presented by Regions Bank.

This sounds super cool to me. My wife and I had planned to attend the tournament and spend a few days in the surrounding area but something came up with one of our children. We will be watching as many games as possible and be there in spirit. As well as missing the Vols games, I hate we will miss the Negro Leagues exhibition.

Hope all the Big Orange fans that get to attend have a safe trip and have a blast!

If you’re ever in Kansas City, go to the Negro League Baseball Museum and HOF. It’s awesome. It’s in the same building as the American Jazz Museum, which is also worth seeing.

Reactions: JarFly
Nobody wearing Orange does. But after beating NC State 21-2, the Arky team was too busy thinking about playing in Omaha that they forgot to play the game in Fayetteville.

Same thing happened this year, mid season you have Moore popping off about playing in Hoover when he should have been thinking about who's up next.

As Crash says "Don't think. It can only hurt the ball club."
You get a like for the Crash Davis quote alone.

If you’re ever in Kansas City, go to the Negro League Baseball Museum and HOF. It’s awesome. It’s in the same building as the American Jazz Museum, which is also worth seeing.
Will definitely do that. I do plan to visit the museum some day. On my bucket list for sure.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Will definitely do that. I do plan to visit the museum some day. On my bucket list for sure.

It honestly might be the best HoF/museum I’ve ever been to.

Also, I married into a KC family and I recommend Joe’s for BBQ over Arthur Bryant’s or Gates. If you’re looking to get BBQ while there, that is. 😉

VN Store

Back