SEC attrition and outlook

And appears like he's actually leaning towards returning to UK than going pro

I also feel pretty confident in Briscoe coming back, so we will have to see how Cal handles the schollys if they are serious about adding one. A lot harder if both indeed return.

“I want people to know I am serious about this,” Lee added. “I’ve talked to Coach Cal about this, and he definitely understands that I’m going to the NBA this year.”

Lee this morning.

Lee this morning.

But goes on to say he's not hiring an agent to keep his eligibility if he doesn't get he grade he wants...he's being smart about it. It sounds to me like if he gets a guaranteed pick by a team he's gone, if he goes through and falls out of the 2nd round or towards the bottom he may elect to return.

But goes on to say he's not hiring an agent to keep his eligibility if he doesn't get he grade he wants...he's being smart about it. It sounds to me like if he gets a guaranteed pick by a team he's gone, if he goes through and falls out of the 2nd round or towards the bottom he may elect to return.

It definitely sounds like he is focused on leaving though.

Reactions: 1 person
He absolutely wants to, but if he was 100% he would've hired an agent that would be lining up endorsement deals and workouts with teams, he's still awaiting a grade.

Marcus is a very smart kid. He would not talk to Goodman, someone Cal dislikes, and use the words he did, if he wasn't serious about this.

I believe he got or will get his degree soon. I don't really see how he improves all that much next year unless something drastic happened. Tough spot for a guy to be in.

If he gets his degree soon then he would be wise to graduate and transfer, he could easily be a 30mpg guy on a top 25 team.

Yeah, he's probably late first round.

Unfortunately he will be lucky to be mid 2nd tbh.

If he gets his degree soon then he would be wise to graduate and transfer, he could easily be a 30mpg guy on a top 25 team.

I had alluded to that rumor a few days ago but it won't happen. I do think it would have been a better choice than turning pro.

VN Store

Back