SEC announces Spring 2021 volleyball schedule

jeebie

Saw this on the UTsports.com site. The LadyVols will play eight SEC opponents starting with Texas A&M Feb. 6 and 7th.
Each team will play 8 opponents twice for a combined 16 matches. Combined with the four opponents from the fall this will be a total of 12 SEC opponents which includes all of the SEC teams except Vanderbilt which doesn't play volleyball. This will allow for a true champion to be determined. Not bad at all considering the COVID circumstances.

Great find! I'm a happy camper with two great to good basketball teams, plus volleyball and ultimately soccer to watch...damn near a perfect world. ;)

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Great find! I'm a happy camper with two great to good basketball teams, plus volleyball and ultimately soccer to watch...damn near a perfect world. ;)
Don't forget that LadyVol softball also starts in early spring. We LadyVol fans are going to be spoiled trying to figure out which sport to watch on television. Just about all their games will be on television or the internet.

I'm thinking by the end of March there should be close to 200 million people vaccinated and hopefully we can return to sports in a normal way.

By the end of March there will be less than 125 million vaccinated

Apparently LadyVol libero Madison Coulter graduated in December of 2020. On today's twitter feed LadyVol volleyball thanked her for four years of service and she is no longer listed on their roster page.

How about Addisyn Rowe? Is she done? I know she opted out last semester, but I kept seeing her name on the roster. Now she is not included. Early signee Julie Wittekind has been added and can practice but not play.

How about Addisyn Rowe? Is she done? I know she opted out last semester, but I kept seeing her name on the roster. Now she is not included. Early signee Julie Wittekind has been added and can practice but not play.
I would guess that Addisyn Rowe is done with the LadyVols. Julie Wittekind can practice but not play in the spring season because she is part of the fall class of 2021.

LadyVol volleyball on January 8th announced on their twitter page that they have returned to practice for the upcoming Spring 2021 SEC season.

VN Store

Back