Season Tickets released tomorrow?

I miss standing in line all night (burning the Daily Beacon to stay warm) and having to use your ID card(s) to get Student Tickets in the basement by the Bookstore. The ultimate joy was getting Upper Deck tickets near midfield when you turned over the tickets you were just handed!!! Made the all-nighter worth it.

I miss standing in line all night (burning the Daily Beacon to stay warm) and having to use your ID card(s) to get Student Tickets in the basement by the Bookstore. The ultimate joy was getting Upper Deck tickets near midfield when you turned over the tickets you were just handed!!! Made the all-nighter worth it.
BEEN THERE DONE THAT

i created a ticketmaster account with my same email address as what the UTAD has. are they just going to magically show up in my ticketmaster account?

For one Bama game, the guy we gave our activities cards to get tickets took flowers with him to the ticket window hoping we'd get better seats.

Anyone hear anything on away game tickets? I emailed the ticket office about 3 weeks ago about those and they said they would be updated in a couple weeks but I still don't see anything in my account.

Reactions: tntar heel
Anyone find out their parking location yet?
They said Parking would be released at a later time. They didn’t say how much later. They just implied that we had to wait a very long time and endure and suffer in anguish until we find out how damn far we have to walk.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
i created a ticketmaster account with my same email address as what the UTAD has. are they just going to magically show up in my ticketmaster account?
You will need to download the Tennessee Athletics app. From there, log in to your All vols Account, top left hand corner of phone-tap on the lines, then my tickets. They will be in there. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Already dumped them all in my apple wallet. So easy!!

Now for parking and lsu tickets? No word yet

Yes, when you add tickets to your wallet, they'll remain visible and accessible in the app.

The only time they won't be accessible is of course if you transfer them or list them for sale thru TM.
Thanks a bunch. I've never transferred them to wallet in the past. I made the assumption after sending them to wallet, they would disappear from allvols site. I like being able to access two different ways. Thanks!!

Thanks a bunch. I've never transferred them to wallet in the past. I made the assumption after sending them to wallet, they would disappear from allvols site. I like being able to access two different ways. Thanks!!

Apple wallet is definitely the place to keep them. You need no cell phone signal at the gate to use them.

Is there supposed to be a barcode when you transfer to apple wallet? Also parking passes going out end of next week says the ticket office.

VN Store

Back