Season ticket renewal for 2023

I got mine the other day. I did not buy season ticket this year, but have in the past. When I went to the link for tickets all of the ones I saw were all upper level. I hope at season's end they open up some lower level tickets.

Got mine paid for. Same seats as last year I will have to look back but I’m pretty sure they went up. No option to buy more.
Yes, they went up a little.

I called about trying to move our seats, but that is not an option until after the renewal deadline. I was told all season tickets were sold out last year and they were not adding any more this year. They also said season tickets would not be available to anyone else until after the renewal deadline passed and they knew who was not renewing.

Reactions: StarRaider
Yes, they went up a little.

I called about trying to move our seats, but that is not an option until after the renewal deadline. I was told all season tickets were sold out last year and they were not adding any more this year. They also said season tickets would not be available to anyone else until after the renewal deadline passed and they knew who was not renewing.

Out of curiosity, do you know what that renewal deadline is?

Reactions: preacherman20
UT took my deposit for 3 in the summer (upping from 2) but only gave me 2 tickets on my renewal. Can’t get anyone on the phone this morning to either give me 3 tickets or reimburse me my $50 deposit for the 3rd ticket. Found out during the Super’s, when I bitched about my location, that my original seats from 2020 were still available last year even though I was told they weren’t and I was up sold “better” seats at 2x the money. Baseball tickets have been a fiasco since the success of 2020. I was going to ask about moving back to my original seats when I called this morning but it sounds like that’s not an option.

Reactions: vol66
Yesterday was the deadline for renewing season tickets. I wanted to see if we could move our tickets back one row, so I called earlier this morning to see if the people behind us renewed (they did not regularly attend games, so I thought they might not renew).

Anyone want to guess how many season tickets were not renewed?

20 seats

Hoping to be able to alert fellow baseball forum members, I asked how/when the 20 seats would be sold. I was told they will be offered to donors who presently do not have baseball season tickets.

Reactions: cardvolfan
Yesterday was the deadline for renewing season tickets. I wanted to see if we could move our tickets back one row, so I called earlier this morning to see if the people behind us renewed (they did not regularly attend games, so I thought they might not renew).

20 seats

Hoping to be able to alert fellow baseball forum members, I asked how/when the 20 seats would be sold. I was told they will be offered to donors who presently do not have baseball season tickets.

I'm glad you mentioned that. I need to call and make sure mine weren't 2 of the 20. I got an email saying the deposits I made on a porch and 4-top would cover my baseball seats, but never heard anything else. I'll email them right now to make sure they didn't skip me.

I know it's early but would anyone know if they have tickets for Gonzaga, Florida, Vanderbilt or Kentucky series? I need tickets for two of those, don't really care which. Bringing a group down from VA who are VOL fans and some have never been to any games.

I'm glad you mentioned that. I need to call and make sure mine weren't 2 of the 20. I got an email saying the deposits I made on a porch and 4-top would cover my baseball seats, but never heard anything else. I'll email them right now to make sure they didn't skip me.

20 seats

I would guess that most of those 20 were holders missing the email. I actually missed mine for the first week or so, then discovered the email in my spam folder. How that one went to spam and not my primary is interesting. But yeah, thanks for alerting us here on the baseball forum.

Reactions: @1RBFjr and txbo
I would guess that most of those 20 were holders missing the email. I actually missed mine for the first week or so, then discovered the email in my spam folder. How that one went to spam and not my primary is interesting. But yeah, thanks for alerting us here on the baseball forum.

It definitely helped me out. My deposits had not been applied, but thankfully I was able to pay out my invoice so I didn’t lose my seats.

Now I just have to stay on top of them so my damn $500 doesn’t just disappear…

VN Store

Back