Season ticket holders

VolFanGBO

Do any of y'all have season tickets? This our second year with them,and we are really excited.Do yall think their will be any giveaways or anything special for season ticket holders?

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
OP, as a 46-year season ticket holder, I do not recall any giveaways or anything special for season ticket holders. I will qualify my statement by saying, I am not a big donor or have premium seats so maybe those persons are offered things I am unaware. The only benefit I have seen is the ability to have access to away game tickets, bowl games, and closer-in parking. But even so, the number of seats or the location of parking is based upon your Volunteer Athletic Scholarship Fund ranking.

Glad you are a new season ticket holder and GBO!

I assume that you all know that Lady Vol Basketball will be following the model that they just released with all priorities being canceled and season ticket seating priced at a combo price that includes the donation?

Nothing concrete has been announced except for an email from new AD Danny White....

"Fans interested in accessing certain seating sections or premium areas at Tennessee women’s basketball games, for example, will soon be required to make the specific donation designated for that access at Thompson-Boling Arena."

VN Store

Back