Season Ticket Holders

What percentage of Vols's ticket holders opt out of 2020 season?

• 0-20

Votes: 35 23.0%
  • 21-40

Votes: 30 19.7%
  • 41-60

Votes: 48 31.6%
  • 61-80

Votes: 32 21.1%
  • 81-90

Votes: 7 4.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I talked to my brother-in-law last night, and he got the reject email as well. Funny thing is his ranking was around 6,500. Why would he have not gotten tickets? That should be about middle of the pack as far as rankings go.
I truly understand why we didn't get chosen being grandfathered in but the above makes no sense to me. Something was not quite right with the selection process.

I talked to my brother-in-law last night, and he got the reject email as well. Funny thing is his ranking was around 6,500. Why would he have not gotten tickets? That should be about middle of the pack as far as rankings go.
Did he make a donation this year?

Reactions: Fightmaker
Same here. I wonder what the ticket costs will be? Also, how is there an allotment left if they have met capacity? I understand that season ticket holders will post some or all of their tickets on vividseats or the ticket forum, but how does the university intend to sell directly to season ticket holders that were not chosen? If that's the case, and you are going to give me an offer to buy game tickets, you should just let the season ticket holders not selected initially have season tickets. It seems a little backwards to me. Just my take TIFWIW.

My assumption is that the single game tickets that may come available on the 22nd would be returns from Missouri's allotment of 500, but who knows. Maybe visiting schools will be required to either accept or decline tickets ten days in advance, and any unused tickets will then be put on AllVols.com or (preferably) offered on a first come/first served basis to season ticket holders that were not selected.

If I were UT, I would also impose a deadline of three days prior to a home game for students to request tickets and then make anything unclaimed available to the general public.

Reactions: Ashley3045
My assumption is that the single game tickets that may come available on the 22nd would be returns from Missouri's allotment of 500, but who knows. Maybe visiting schools will be required to either accept or decline tickets ten days in advance, and any unused tickets will then be put on AllVols.com or (preferably) offered on a first come/first served basis to season ticket holders that were not selected.

If I were UT, I would also impose a deadline of three days prior to a home game for students to request tickets and then make anything unclaimed available to the general public.
Returns will be Missouri, students, and some ticket holders give some back to UT when they cant use them but this does not happen often. Missouri will likely send back a hundred or so.

I got my notice today that I did not make the cut. I look forward to next Fall and getting my tickets. This is the first time since 1933, except for 1944, that my family’s tickets have not been purchase. Another curse from Covid.

As previously stated, I got confirmed and accepted my season tickets. Not sure how I was chosen but I wonder if there is some sort of lottery drawing.
I am a small donation person but have been a season ticket holder over 50 years.
was listed lower priority.

Reactions: CPA
Got email this morning with info how to load tickets to apple wallet or Android phone. Since I have Android phone, will figure that out later today.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Apparently, if you gave them $250 or more last year, you got season tickets. If you’ve been grandfathered, with no donation last year, you didn’t get them, no matter what your rank was.

As previously stated, I got confirmed and accepted my season tickets. Not sure how I was chosen but I wonder if there is some sort of lottery drawing.
I am a small donation person but have been a season ticket holder over 50 years.
was listed lower priority.

Put up a new thread a little while ago regarding the individual game ticket options I received in an email this morning. The gist is they have (or had as of a couple of hours ago) individual game tickets for all of the home games. Season ticket holders who never received ticket options in the original process should have received an email this morning with individualized links to the VolsTix site to purchase these tickets. The links take you to your account so it's not something that can be shared. Not sure if they'll put out an open ticket option for those without VolsTix accounts.

VN Store

Back