Season ticket holders- check email for tix—

Since it mentions the secondary market in the confirmation email, I'd say so:

Tennessee Athletics transitioned to mobile tickets for all ticket options. Improved health and safety measures, added convenience and ease of flow through the gates are a few of the many benefits of mobile ticketing. The transition to mobile tickets provides a contactless entry, which is the most sanitary, efficient and quickest way to enter.

For information on accessing your tickets, step-by-step instructions, and frequently asked questions please click here
  1. Fan are strongly encouraged to download their tickets on their phone prior to arrival
  2. Fans who do not have AT&T, Verizon or US Cellular may experience service difficulty.
  3. Having trouble with your mobile tickets? Go to the Ticket Office by Gate 21.
  4. Everyone, regardless of age, must have a ticket
  5. No re-entry. Fans cannot leave the stadium and be readmitted.
Purchasing Tickets on Secondary Market – Fans who elect to purchase tickets from any source other than Tennessee Athletics and AllVols.com should note that the Tennessee Athletics Department cannot guarantee the location of those seats to be socially distant from anothticket holder.
haha..... well I have the attention span of a gnat so I obviously didn’t read all the way to that part 🥴

I’m got YY6 row 8
I’ve had tickets since 09
I’ve had Y9 row 1 seats 3-4 since then.
Still debating about taking YY6

YY9 Row 19 is my normal season ticket. Makes me said to see it available. I opted out this year. You will be in the shade anytime after about 2pm.

Reactions: GolfvolSC and CPA
Oops I replied to the wrong post above.

YY9 Row 19 is my normal season ticket. Makes me sad to see it available. I opted out this year. You will be in the shade anytime after about 2pm.
so good seats I’m assuming ?? Wanna buy a pair of them??

Give me a day or 2 to sort out my schedule & I will let you know . At this point off the top of my head I would say most likely Missouri .
David.weinstein@newvista.org
Much appreciated to you and @ptcarter!! True volunteers. I did speak to ticket office again yesterday and they stated there might be one more round of offers next week if enough people opt out. I feel like I have around a 10% chance. We have only paid ticket fees annually since the 70's. my family has to be near or at the very bottom of the list due to the grandfathered in piece. This will be the first year in 33 years I haven't been in Neyland. That hurts to even type!

David.weinstein@newvista.org
Much appreciated to you and @ptcarter!! True volunteers. I did speak to ticket office again yesterday and they stated there might be one more round of offers next week if enough people opt out. I feel like I have around a 10% chance. We have only paid ticket fees annually since the 70's. my family has to be near or at the very bottom of the list due to the grandfathered in piece. This will be the first year in 33 years I haven't been in Neyland. That hurts to even type!
yeah.... you need to try to avoid ending the streak. I almost ended my streak last year because life got in the way and just couldn’t seem to get away but I broke down and took my 11yr old son to the Vandy game so my 34 year streak remained intact !

Odd . No email and no message on allvols. Rank 1776 so seems like I would have gotten either an email or message through account .
Something’s amiss. I’m 1736 and got sets early LAST week—I’m at Mountaineer Level, but if you’re even at Trailblazer Level you should have gotten an offer this week. (Unless you made zero contribution this past year?)

Something’s amiss. I’m 1736 and got sets early LAST week—I’m at Mountaineer Level, but if you’re even at Trailblazer Level you should have gotten an offer this week. (Unless you made zero contribution this past year?)
. I posted the next day I got 4 tickets . Not sure why it took roughly 24 hours longer than some but either way I got in .

Does anybody know how the tickets will be distributed this year? Will they actually be tickets or a digital version? The reason I ask is because if I get mine, I'll be out of town for work for 2 of the games & wondering if I'll be able to sell them or just have to eat them?
What games? I'm looking for 2.

YY9 Row 19 is my normal season ticket. Makes me said to see it available. I opted out this year. You will be in the shade anytime after about 2pm.
Thanks for the heads up
I know those early September games are hot down in my normal seats lol

VN Store

Back