Season ticket holders- check email for tix—

Odd . No email and no message on allvols. Rank 1776 so seems like I would have gotten either an email or message through account .

Give them a call and give them the buying the car treatment. Have them look up your account then tell them to go screw themselves. You'll get tix.

Reactions: Jravol78
so no email... i'm like rank #4300....but took y'alls advice and went to allvols.com and i do have the offer there...and the seat assignment. we are thinking on it...we have wavered daily on going or rolling forward...but..where is that option now?...if you want to roll over the gifts and tickets to 2021? anyone know? or should I just do the 'chat' with someone tomorrow?

so no email... i'm like rank #4300....but took y'alls advice and went to allvols.com and i do have the offer there...and the seat assignment. we are thinking on it...we have wavered daily on going or rolling forward...but..where is that option now?...if you want to roll over the gifts and tickets to 2021? anyone know? or should I just do the 'chat' with someone tomorrow?

I rolled my tickets and donation over to '21. I had no intention of attending a sporting event during a global pandemic without being vaccinated. I doubt you will encounter any sort of issue asking to do the same after opting in originally.

yes. You can still rollover. Many people who originally opted “in” changed their mind once they saw their seat location and decided to rollover.

I rolled my tickets and donation over to '21. I had no intention of attending a sporting event during a global pandemic without being vaccinated. I doubt you will encounter any sort of issue asking to do the same after opting in originally.

I rolled my tickets and donation over as well, but not because of the pandemic. A huge part of my enjoyment of Tennessee Football is the pageantry. No Vol Walk, Band Playing to the Hill, team Running Through the T, etc. and limited capacity is why we're not going this season. Not to mention a lot less tailgating. We are planning on spending two football weekends in Knoxville, though. I hope others will too, just to help hotels, bars, etc. monetarily.

proccess not yet done perhaps.
I spoke to the ticket office today and they told me that they have met their threshold for season tickets this week. They said sorry and " to be on the look out for emails to single game ticket offers." @ptcarter I think I read where you were grandfathered in a while back as was I. I still am confused as to the methodology of the selection process. The messages on here seemed like people with higher rankings were getting offered seats later than people who have just paid ticket prices or have a minimul donation for years. I will roll the money over and cross my fingers an email comes through offering me a ticket to buy to watch our Vols play. Congratulations to all who got in this year and I will be yelling from Louisville, KY every Saturday. Go Vols.

I spoke to the ticket office today and they told me that they have met their threshold for season tickets this week. They said sorry and " to be on the look out for emails to single game ticket offers." @ptcarter I think I read where you were grandfathered in a while back as was I. I still am confused as to the methodology of the selection process. The messages on here seemed like people with higher rankings were getting offered seats later than people who have just paid ticket prices or have a minimul donation for years. I will roll the money over and cross my fingers an email comes through offering me a ticket to buy to watch our Vols play. Congratulations to all who got in this year and I will be yelling from Louisville, KY every Saturday. Go Vols.
Check with me before the games. I have 4 and my sons get busy. May be able to get you in a game. No promises, but I don't want tickets to not get used. You can find me at ptcarter @ yahoo or gmail

Check with me before the games. I have 4 and my sons get busy. May be able to get you in a game. No promises, but I don't want tickets to not get used. You can find me at ptcarter @ yahoo or gmail
Does anybody know how the tickets will be distributed this year? Will they actually be tickets or a digital version? The reason I ask is because if I get mine, I'll be out of town for work for 2 of the games & wondering if I'll be able to sell them or just have to eat them?

Was it ever confirmed whether or not tickets are transferable ? Seems if they are all E -tickets anyway that you just share the pdf. Have not seen discussed but surely they don’t plan to check ID’s to make sure each group of attendees has the assigned season ticket holder present??

Does anybody know how the tickets will be distributed this year? Will they actually be tickets or a digital version? The reason I ask is because if I get mine, I'll be out of town for work for 2 of the games & wondering if I'll be able to sell them or just have to eat them?
Digital Tickets

This was a year ago. I don't know anything about transferring an haven't really looked hard at this link yet. Perhaps the info that you want is in there.

Reactions: Jravol78
Don't worry, I will provide plenty bowls of loudmouth soup at my tailgate free of charge.
where is your tailgate ? Speaking of loudmouth soup..... tell me where this tailgate is and you will know it’s me because I will be rocking this ........

B6A73E44-9791-4EB0-87AE-5A4E93D099D7.jpeg

Was it ever confirmed whether or not tickets are transferable ? Seems if they are all E -tickets anyway that you just share the pdf. Have not seen discussed but surely they don’t plan to check ID’s to make sure each group of attendees has the assigned season ticket holder present??
Since it mentions the secondary market in the confirmation email, I'd say so:

Tennessee Athletics transitioned to mobile tickets for all ticket options. Improved health and safety measures, added convenience and ease of flow through the gates are a few of the many benefits of mobile ticketing. The transition to mobile tickets provides a contactless entry, which is the most sanitary, efficient and quickest way to enter.

For information on accessing your tickets, step-by-step instructions, and frequently asked questions please click here
  1. Fan are strongly encouraged to download their tickets on their phone prior to arrival
  2. Fans who do not have AT&T, Verizon or US Cellular may experience service difficulty.
  3. Having trouble with your mobile tickets? Go to the Ticket Office by Gate 21.
  4. Everyone, regardless of age, must have a ticket
  5. No re-entry. Fans cannot leave the stadium and be readmitted.
Purchasing Tickets on Secondary Market – Fans who elect to purchase tickets from any source other than Tennessee Athletics and AllVols.com should note that the Tennessee Athletics Department cannot guarantee the location of those seats to be socially distant from another ticket holder.

Lol you go get your vaccine 🥴

VN Store

Back