Season ticket holders- check email for tix—

I just spoke with the Tennessee Fund about something unrelated, and the rep told me about 1/3 of season ticket holders opted in. Several people among the 1/3 declined based on their allocation.

Section XX1 - aisle seats

My rank is just a smidge over 6400
Mine are aisle seats as well. Normally, I don't like aisle. Lots of traffic moving in and out in front of you. However, with social distancing, less people on the row, and I'm guessing they are alternating rows, so you shouldn't even have to stand up to let someone by as in the past.

I did read on one of the emails a seemingly insignificant statement, that they may open up more seats later in the season if the virus wanes. Would be good for TAM and UF to have the full crowd effect for a game at Neyland.

Well I figured I would be on the outside looking in :( I have no donation seats in qq normally so I knew it was a long shot.

Mine are aisle seats as well. Normally, I don't like aisle. Lots of traffic moving in and out in front of you. However, with social distancing, less people on the row, and I'm guessing they are alternating rows, so you shouldn't even have to stand up to let someone by as in the past.

I did read on one of the emails a seemingly insignificant statement, that they may open up more seats later in the season if the virus wanes. Would be good for TAM and UF to have the full crowd effect for a game at Neyland.
I didnt get in.

Reactions: ptcarter
I’m got YY6 row 8
I’ve had tickets since 09
I’ve had Y9 row 1 seats 3-4 since then.
Still debating about taking YY6

I would say take them. Even if you don't go. There's plenty of people on here that would be more than willing to take them off your hands (for a small "donation" of course)

Reactions: GolfvolSC
I'm Trailblazer Level ranked in the 5000s
Got ticket offer at noon today. Section XX4 Row 3

Like others, no email but had the offer waiting in AllVols. Rank is 2390 and got my ticket offer, four in Section L, Row 21. Simply elated to get them!! These are actually better than the ones I have in KK!

I've kept KK for sentimental reasons - the only thing that has not changed in my life over 44 years. I've been there from the first day the seats were opened in 1976; it's my Rocky Top home.

VN Store

Back